2 Different Onye Vibes?

  • Free 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

2 Different Onye Vibes?

Envy Envy
I see Eden carries only one Onye, but on the main website for the company, there's another, the Onye Fleur, and it's cheaper in price.

Onye Fleur: link
Onye: link

Is there are real difference? I can't seem to find one.
10/18/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Dear Valentine Kit: 3 for $75
  • My Valentine Kit: 3 for $50

    • Second course
    • Main Course
    • Gift Wrap
    3 for $50 My Valentine

    Expires on Feb, 15 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Simply Valentine Kit: 3 for $30
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Women
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I see Eden carries only one Onye, but on the main website for the company, there's another, the Onye Fleur, and it's cheaper in price.

Onye Fleur: link
Onye: link

Is there are real difference? I can't seem to find one. ...
The Onye has vibration patterns, the Onye Fleur does not.
10/18/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
The Onye has vibration patterns, the Onye Fleur does not.
Is that the only difference? On some websites it has both vibes listed as waterproof, and other sites say the Onye Fleur is waterproof but the regular is not. So I'm rather confused about that, too.
10/18/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Is that the only difference? On some websites it has both vibes listed as waterproof, and other sites say the Onye Fleur is waterproof but the regular is not. So I'm rather confused about that, too.
From carefully comparing the company's descriptions, line by line, that was my conclusion. I had considered the Onye at one point, but now I like my Little Steel too much to bother with any other clit vibe.
10/18/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I see Eden carries only one Onye, but on the main website for the company, there's another, the Onye Fleur, and it's cheaper in price.

Onye Fleur: link
Onye: link

Is there are real difference? I can't seem to find one. ...
OOOOOH the fleur comes in purple! So pretty!
10/18/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
OOOOOH the fleur comes in purple! So pretty!
I know I saw that too, and I want it, but I also love black. ACK, choices!
10/18/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
I have the Onye Fleur and I looooooove it. It is one of my go to toys. Although it is a bit louder than I would wish it to be. But it is AWESOME nonetheless.
10/19/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I do like the pulse patterns BUT couldnt go past the purple!
10/19/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
I have the Onye Fleur and I looooooove it. It is one of my go to toys. Although it is a bit louder than I would wish it to be. But it is AWESOME nonetheless.
How loud would you say it is?
10/19/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5