After Watching The Video

Lizzy Lizzy
Clear ribbed G-spot wonder
Related to: 
I am concerned with the statement that each toy is hand made and may differ . Anyone have recent history with this toy. I really want to buy one.
01/12/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
I am concerned with the statement that each toy is hand made and may differ . Anyone have recent history with this toy. I really want to buy one.
I haven't bought a Phallix toy recently, but I recommend asking customer service to check on what the head sizes are for the phallix toy you want to buy. In one forum someone said they would do that. It's good to know beforehand what you're going to receive. I would ask about the circumference of the head before you order.
01/12/2012
Beck Beck
Most glass toys are handmade so they do vary, but slightly. Usually the ones that I have are roughly close like within 1/4". Nothing too bad.
01/12/2012
Lizzy Lizzy
Thanks so much for the information. I think calling when placing an order is sound advice. Especially when buying hand made toys.
02/01/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I haven't bought a Phallix toy recently, but I recommend asking customer service to check on what the head sizes are for the phallix toy you want to buy. In one forum someone said they would do that. It's good to know beforehand what ... More
Super good advice Tuesday. Unfortunately, CS isn't down to help. I tried this, it was a no go. I also had concerns as each piece is handmade. Thought others would appreciate me relaying my experience.

My concern is/was that the head might be small-ish like the bent graduate.
03/13/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn
Super good advice Tuesday. Unfortunately, CS isn't down to help. I tried this, it was a no go. I also had concerns as each piece is handmade. Thought others would appreciate me relaying my experience.

My concern is/was that the head might ... More
I'm so distressed to hear this. A while ago someone said they called customer service and that they did do this for them. I'm saddened to hear that this isn't true. So now ordering a Phallix toy is a gamble.
03/13/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
We'll see what shows up. It should be here any day. I'm gonna compare it to your video review. Thanks again Tuesday.
03/15/2012
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
I'm curious now as well. maybe I should buy one
03/15/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
I received the G spot wonder Friday. First the good. The glass is flawless, no imperfections. It (now) comes with a pink bag which is adequate.

In the Video review (posted by Tuesday) the head is close to 4-3/4" circumference.

Now the bad: It appears the head size design has been reduced to 4" circumferences. Which in my opinion is to small. It is just marginally bigger than the head of the bent graduate at 3-1/2".

The reduced head size makes it more difficult to stimulate the G spot. Causing less pressure applied across the surface. This will greatly diminish the experience for many users.

To have a quality toy, not only requires high end materials & workmanship; the design is also a huge factor. It no longer meets that requirement.

If Phallix would change the head size back to at least 4-1/2" circumference, they will once again have a great toy.

Your thoughts?
03/17/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn
I received the G spot wonder Friday. First the good. The glass is flawless, no imperfections. It (now) comes with a pink bag which is adequate.

In the Video review (posted by Tuesday) the head is close to 4-3/4" circumference.

Now ... More
I am so sorry! I can't recommend the G-spot wonder anymore. You're the second person who has been screwed by following my advice.

Maybe you could return it and exchange it for Icicles 17 or 18 or 8 or the Wave Wand. These toys are excellent (esp. #17) and you can be sure you will receive the size listed on the site.

Head size makes all the difference. I agree that 4 1/2" circumference is a minimum. The perfect G-spot toy would be shaped like the Bent Graduate but with a head that is between 4 3/4 and 5 1/4" in circumference.
03/17/2012
Lizzy Lizzy
This is interesting.
03/18/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
"I am so sorry! I can't recommend the G-spot wonder anymore. You're the second person who has been screwed by following my advice."

Not at all. You give such wonderful advice. I truly appreciate your reviews Tuesday. I sent the company an e mail about the change in the head circumference. Giving Phallix advice on toy design, that's choice . You would think they understand, what resizing such a critical part of the toy would do. I'll report back once i hear from Phallix.
03/18/2012
Lizzy Lizzy
I am guessing the company won't care. They change product design all the time to save a nickel. In the process they ruin the toy. I will be watching to see how this goes.
03/19/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
So i e mailed the company. The response was basically, buy something else. This confirms a theory i have. You can get lucky in business. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Staying on top takes talent.

To save a few cents per item, they have ruined this toy.
03/20/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn
So i e mailed the company. The response was basically, buy something else. This confirms a theory i have. You can get lucky in business. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Staying on top takes talent.

To save a few cents per item, ... More
That's outrageous. Buy something else and find that the second toy has a small head too? They're not even trying to keep customers happy. How unfortunate.
03/20/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I am so sorry! I can't recommend the G-spot wonder anymore. You're the second person who has been screwed by following my advice.

Maybe you could return it and exchange it for Icicles 17 or 18 or 8 or the Wave Wand. These toys are ... More
I had something like this happen to me on my Colorful spiral G spot wonder. If you check out my review and shellz review, the heads are very different. Mine had almost no head. I also have been getting a lot of cracked Phallix toys lately. I have sent back 4 recently. Two of which were the same toy.
03/30/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I had something like this happen to me on my Colorful spiral G spot wonder. If you check out my review and shellz review, the heads are very different. Mine had almost no head. I also have been getting a lot of cracked Phallix toys lately. I have ... More
I have the green spiral wrapped G-spot wonder too. Mine looks just like yours with a tiny head. Everyone seems to order the green one, hoping to receive one with a big head. Phallix doesn't seem to make them that way anymore.

Here's a pic of the heads of my clear ribbed G-spot wonder, my spiral wrapped wonder and my white hearts wonder: link
03/30/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I have the green spiral wrapped G-spot wonder too. Mine looks just like yours with a tiny head. Everyone seems to order the green one, hoping to receive one with a big head. Phallix doesn't seem to make them that way anymore.

Here's ... More
This is so sad! I was surprised how small my head was on that toy. Has anyone contacted Phallix? I think I might just have too.
03/31/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
This is so sad! I was surprised how small my head was on that toy. Has anyone contacted Phallix? I think I might just have too.
Brandonn did. They just told him to buy something else, as though that would solve the problem.
03/31/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Brandonn did. They just told him to buy something else, as though that would solve the problem.
That is ridiculous. Maybe I won't buy anymore from them then.
03/31/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I haven't bought a Phallix toy recently, but I recommend asking customer service to check on what the head sizes are for the phallix toy you want to buy. In one forum someone said they would do that. It's good to know beforehand what ... More
Thanks for your response. Really helpful.
01/08/2013
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 6