Amor Length

Bzz Bzz
Amor
Related to: 
I love the length of this toy, absolutely. It's perfect. I've refined my searching, but I can't seem to find another toy of this length for good gspotting - especially one that's not pink. Any suggestions?
04/22/2012
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
I love the length of this toy, absolutely. It's perfect. I've refined my searching, but I can't seem to find another toy of this length for good gspotting - especially one that's not pink. Any suggestions?
Happy Valley's Little Hottie is quite similar, and in marbled red or blue! Check Toxie M's review of the Hottie (not little) to see the red color, or my video of the Hottie Xtra to see the blue.
04/22/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Happy Valley's Little Hottie is quite similar, and in marbled red or blue! Check Toxie M's review of the Hottie (not little) to see the red color, or my video of the Hottie Xtra to see the blue.
Oh holy shit! That thing is huge! But yeah, something like that is what I'm looking for. I do like Girth, so maybe someday I'll get that.
04/23/2012
Kayla Kayla
It's really hard to find one like that. Really. I like its length/girth as well. If you're okay with bigger girth, Randy has a similar length I do believe. Otherwise, you might want to check out a Tantus Silk Large (similar in size, I think?) or other FunFactory toys as the Amor is one of their "short dildos". They do have other "short dildos" like it, but I'm not sure they're still in production.
04/23/2012
ghalik ghalik
Acute is the same length and a tiny bit skinnier.
Bandito is 1/2 in longer and same girth.
Sedeux Skyn is 1/4 in longer and same girth.

All come in non-pink colors.
04/23/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
Oh holy shit! That thing is huge! But yeah, something like that is what I'm looking for. I do like Girth, so maybe someday I'll get that.
But the Little Hottie is just like the Amor in both dimensions!
04/23/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
But the Little Hottie is just like the Amor in both dimensions!
I meant the hottie extra, sorry.
04/24/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by ghalik
Acute is the same length and a tiny bit skinnier.
Bandito is 1/2 in longer and same girth.
Sedeux Skyn is 1/4 in longer and same girth.

All come in non-pink colors.
I've been eying the bandito, just might get that!
04/24/2012
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
I've been eying the bandito, just might get that!
You must! It's my absolute favorite.
04/24/2012
Jenn (aka kissmykitty) Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
I love the length of this toy, absolutely. It's perfect. I've refined my searching, but I can't seem to find another toy of this length for good gspotting - especially one that's not pink. Any suggestions?
Give the Acute by Tantus a whirl! It's slightly longer at 6", but other than that it's very similar, and has a lovely g-spot-stimulating curve.
07/23/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5