Anyone else use this for pegging?

kfdarling kfdarling
Curve kit
Related to: 
Scott A gave a great review of this product. I was wondering if anyone else has some experience with it and any other information.
01/25/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling
Scott A gave a great review of this product. I was wondering if anyone else has some experience with it and any other information.
are you looking for information on the dildo itself or on the harness? That dildo is also sold separately and has a lot of reviews on it. Some by men too (I think Kindred might be a reviewer on the Curve)
01/25/2012
kfdarling kfdarling
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
are you looking for information on the dildo itself or on the harness? That dildo is also sold separately and has a lot of reviews on it. Some by men too (I think Kindred might be a reviewer on the Curve)
I did see that. I guess info from both men and women would be great.
01/26/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling
I did see that. I guess info from both men and women would be great.
My current favorite dildo to peg with is the O2 Flurry. I like the more solid core in it, I don't feel like it's flopping about. I've never tried the Curve.
01/26/2012
Ahatmadeofshoes12 Ahatmadeofshoes12
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
My current favorite dildo to peg with is the O2 Flurry. I like the more solid core in it, I don't feel like it's flopping about. I've never tried the Curve.
I didn't think about using the Flurry for pegging, its a great size for it definitely.
01/26/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3