Help! The battery's stuck!!

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Help! The battery's stuck!!

Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Lickable Lollie
Related to: 
I just received the Luxe Embrace for review and I put the batteries in it and it wouldn't turn on...I thought maybe they were bad batteries, so I was going to put new ones in. I can't get one of the old ones out!! Suggestions? I don't want to ruin the toy
01/17/2013
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Oh no that bites. Maybe try a butter knife but be careful using it. Or something small you can stick in there without messing it up.
01/17/2013
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Have you tried tapping it firmly against a counter top to try to jar the battery loose?
01/17/2013
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Oh no that bites. Maybe try a butter knife but be careful using it. Or something small you can stick in there without messing it up.
the space is too small for a butter knife I tried twisting up a bobby pin but that didn't work either
01/17/2013
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitt Katt
Have you tried tapping it firmly against a counter top to try to jar the battery loose?
yea, its really jammed in there
01/17/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Try holding it in your hand, and firmly swinging downward. Hold the vibe in your right hand, and swing downward and have your wrist connect with your left hand (does that make sense). It might get them out. I just dealt with something similar with another toy and did everything I could. I also would use my mattress to slam the toy down against. So frustrating!
01/17/2013
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
GOT IT! I slammed it a little harder on the counter and it finally started to come out a little..i think its actually the battery that is making it get stuck cuz i tried switching sides to see if the battery got stuck again, and the same one did on the other side, but i got it back out. Now i just have to find more AAA batteries...
01/17/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
GOT IT! I slammed it a little harder on the counter and it finally started to come out a little..i think its actually the battery that is making it get stuck cuz i tried switching sides to see if the battery got stuck again, and the same one did on ...
Oh glad you got it out that had to be a pain in the booty. Phew.
01/17/2013
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
I hope it didn't break when you got the batteries out.
01/17/2013
edeneve edeneve
that's happened to me w/ another Luxe vibe.
01/17/2013
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
I have to buy new batteries. I had a friend bring me some but they were dead...we found some that worked but it didn't have a lot of power. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and buy fresh batteries to see if that's why it's not so strong...
01/17/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6