Jopen: Comfort Level?

Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Vanity Vr6.5
Related to: 
Theres no reviews as of yet on this, but I was wondering if anyone had used this and what the comfort level was while using it. The look just screams "Painfull" to me.
04/15/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
If there are no reviews on it, then it means that people are reviewing it now. The point of people asking nicely to 'read the reviews' is because when people begin threads like this, it looks like point farming.

We try over and over again to point people in the direction of the reviews in hopes that people will understand that that's what they are. Unfortunately, people still want those few points. If you'd like to know how comfortable this toy is, I would suggest either waiting for a review to come out or making the step of purchasing it, reviewing it, and letting us all know.

Officially, you know that starting random threads, asking random questions, on random products is not a good idea... looks like point farming.

Good day.
04/15/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Rod Ronald
Theres no reviews as of yet on this, but I was wondering if anyone had used this and what the comfort level was while using it. The look just screams "Painfull" to me.
Mine will be here Tuesday. They were just added on Friday, so no one has it yet unless they got it some where else. I will be sure to get my DR done ASAP. I know many people are interested in the new Jopen's.
04/15/2012
charletnarouh charletnarouh
None of the new "x.5" Jopens look like they would be at all comfortable but they must work for some body types, I just can't imagine them working for me, or any of the other women I've been with. Unless they are extremely flexible but then it seems unlikely that they will apply enough pressure. Rabbits are just so fickle. They are so unique to body types. There are so many out there that don't work for such a large number of women that it seems like it almost can't really be lucrative to make them!
04/16/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSinDoll
If there are no reviews on it, then it means that people are reviewing it now. The point of people asking nicely to 'read the reviews' is because when people begin threads like this, it looks like point farming.

We try over and over ... More
She was just asking a question, geez. Maybe she's thinking about buying it and doesn't want to wait for the reviews to find out if it's comfortable or not. Why should she spend the money (or points, even) on a product only to find out it wasn't what she wanted?
04/19/2012
McTavishes McTavishes
Exactly, that's what the review program is expressly designed for.
04/19/2012
Michele Michele
There is a good review posted, it seems a little disappointing in the "powerful" department.
04/19/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Kayla just posted a review to her blog the other day so hopefully her revuew will be able to answer your questions.
04/20/2012
Ropey Ropey
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
She was just asking a question, geez. Maybe she's thinking about buying it and doesn't want to wait for the reviews to find out if it's comfortable or not. Why should she spend the money (or points, even) on a product only to find out it ... More
I agree with bayosgirl wholeheartedly!!! She was just asking a question, isn't that what a "discussion" is for? We all know what reviews are for, but what exactly are we supposed to do if there aren't any?
05/03/2012
Wawers Wawers
on a scale of one to ten id give it an eight.
05/09/2012
ohhhlala! ohhhlala!
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSinDoll
If there are no reviews on it, then it means that people are reviewing it now. The point of people asking nicely to 'read the reviews' is because when people begin threads like this, it looks like point farming.

We try over and over ... More
I definitely agree with you.
07/10/2012
RoughToughCocoaPuff RoughToughCocoaPuff
Looks like it's pretty comfortable for most body types
07/24/2012
sexytileena / absolutely love sex sexytileena / absolutely love sex
I think it would be comfortable for most women.
08/15/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 13