Couture Bliss Egg - turn on???

Funtime Play Funtime Play
Couture collection Bliss
Related to: 
Can't seem to get this item to turn on after the 1st tmie use.... Anybody have the same problems?
01/12/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Funtime Play
Can't seem to get this item to turn on after the 1st tmie use.... Anybody have the same problems?
You were able to to get it to turn on before, but cannot now?

Assuming the battery in the remote is not dead, maybe it needs further charging? I've not had this problem, but that's where I'd start, to try to solve the problem.
01/12/2011
Funtime Play Funtime Play
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
You were able to to get it to turn on before, but cannot now?

Assuming the battery in the remote is not dead, maybe it needs further charging? I've not had this problem, but that's where I'd start, to try to solve the problem.
Replaced the battery in remote and had the egg on charger for last day or two... It lights up in the charger..
I know that you are supposed to hold down the on button on the egg for about 6 sec to start it up, but this also doesn't seem to be working.
Hoping somebody might still have the directions to verify start up.
01/12/2011
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Funtime Play
Replaced the battery in remote and had the egg on charger for last day or two... It lights up in the charger..
I know that you are supposed to hold down the on button on the egg for about 6 sec to start it up, but this also doesn't seem to be ... More
Yeah, to start the egg, you press and hold the button at the top until you see a green light. That light should then blink.

Then you push the on/off button on the remote for actual vibes.
01/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
The problem I've been having right now is that my egg will turn on, but the remote doesn't seem to be working.
01/16/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3