Which discreet remote controlled vibrator is the best!!!????!!!!

pleasingmyfiance pleasingmyfiance 04/11/2010

Please help, I am trying to get a remote controlled vibrator for my fiance and I to enjoy discreetly. I've narrowed it down to three products but I am open to any suggestions you may have. The products I have narrowed it down are the 1) Venus waterproof remote controlled butterfly 2) The remote controlled Butterfly 3) Dr. Berman's Astrea Remote controlled vibrating thong.

Invited: All users.

Get Adobe Flash player

Discussion Topics

1.
pleasingmyfiance pleasingmyfiance
so what do you think, feel free to offer any suggestions.
04/11/2010
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
I vote for the Astrea panties anyday. It depends on what you are going for though. If your partner will be lying still most of the time it's worn, the remote control venus will work fine. It has stronger vibrations too. However, if you want to be moving around, it's just way too bulky.

If you want something for public play or to tease while your partner is doing chores, Astrea set hands down. It has weaker vibrations, but it's quieter, has better remote control abilities, and fits into any pair of panties.
04/11/2010
pleasingmyfiance pleasingmyfiance
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I vote for the Astrea panties anyday. It depends on what you are going for though. If your partner will be lying still most of the time it's worn, the remote control venus will work fine. It has stronger vibrations too. However, if you want to be ... More
Thank you that was very helpful, I would go for the Astrea panties then since going out in public is what we intend to use it for. The only other question I would have is if it will fit her. My fiance wears a size 6 jeans or "small" panties from victoria's secret. Would it fit?
04/11/2010
Jill Ingoff Jill Ingoff
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasingmyfiance
Thank you that was very helpful, I would go for the Astrea panties then since going out in public is what we intend to use it for. The only other question I would have is if it will fit her. My fiance wears a size 6 jeans or "small" ... More
I definitely think it would fit her, yes.
04/11/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasingmyfiance
Thank you that was very helpful, I would go for the Astrea panties then since going out in public is what we intend to use it for. The only other question I would have is if it will fit her. My fiance wears a size 6 jeans or "small" ... More
It might be a little big actually then, but it'll fit just fine. Even if it doesn't fit, some panties (your fiance would probably know what I'm talking about since it's a female panty thing) have completely sealed up linings, and some underwear leaves the lining unsewed on one side. The underwear that is included just leaves the lining unsewed on the top side to slide the vibrator in. So depending on what underwear she wears, it's possible this would slide right in to her favorite pair of panties as well.

If you want it for public use, I'd say to go ahead and purchase it. If the undies don't fit, it's extremely easy to find a sexy pair at Wal-Mart that has an unsewed lining that would work with it. Or to sew a small pouch in any pair of undies.

But to answer your question - yes, the underwear should fit a size 6. I had my pair on a size 3/5, and it was a little big, so it should be a little big, but it'll fit great on a six.
04/11/2010
pleasingmyfiance pleasingmyfiance
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It might be a little big actually then, but it'll fit just fine. Even if it doesn't fit, some panties (your fiance would probably know what I'm talking about since it's a female panty thing) have completely sealed up linings, and some ... More
Thank you so much for all your help
04/11/2010
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3