Form 6 color

Cherrylane Cherrylane
Form 6
Related to: 
Is the pink of the form six the same pink that's on the other vibes in the form series? The 6 always seems to look more bubble-gummy than the pink used on the 2 3 and 4 in all the pictures I've seen. Am I imaging this?
12/04/2011
  • Weekly BOGO: Accessorize for Pleasure! Buy 1 Vibrator And Ge
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Get a FREE Pleasure Balm when buying OhLaLa Lingerie
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
Is the pink of the form six the same pink that's on the other vibes in the form series? The 6 always seems to look more bubble-gummy than the pink used on the 2 3 and 4 in all the pictures I've seen. Am I imaging this?
Seems more like a burgundy rather than a bright pink.
12/04/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I think youre right about it being more bubblegum
12/04/2011
Cherrylane Cherrylane
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Perpetua
Seems more like a burgundy rather than a bright pink.
Sorry. The thread linked to the purple form 6 and now I can't get it to change.

In all the pictures on Eden and a few other sites, the pink definitely seems way more bubblegummy. On JJ's website, they seem all the same color, but I'm thinking it's possible that color in the photo is edited to produce the look the brand is going for.

Anyways. Found this and thought it was sort of interesting: link
12/04/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
Sorry. The thread linked to the purple form 6 and now I can't get it to change.

In all the pictures on Eden and a few other sites, the pink definitely seems way more bubblegummy. On JJ's website, they seem all the same color, but ... More
Wow. That table of prototypes had me drooling, and that post just kept delivering. Awesome.
12/04/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
Sorry. The thread linked to the purple form 6 and now I can't get it to change.

In all the pictures on Eden and a few other sites, the pink definitely seems way more bubblegummy. On JJ's website, they seem all the same color, but ... More
Oh, sorry! Yeah, it definitely does look more bubblegummy, but I haven't compared them in person.

That post is really cool!
12/04/2011
wetone123 wetone123
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
Is the pink of the form six the same pink that's on the other vibes in the form series? The 6 always seems to look more bubble-gummy than the pink used on the 2 3 and 4 in all the pictures I've seen. Am I imaging this?
Mine is more burgundy in color.
12/11/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5