G-Spot Vibe

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

G-Spot Vibe

Missy May Missy May
I don't even know where my G-Spot is!! What would be a good, cheap vibe for 1st vibe for G-spot exploration and then stimulation? Or if it's below $20 JUST for exploration?
02/25/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
I like the Bgee. It's on sale right now for $25. It's not very strong but it's good for pinpointing the G spot.
02/25/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I like the Bgee. It's on sale right now for $25. It's not very strong but it's good for pinpointing the G spot.
And it helps finding it? My husband has tried to "show" me where it is, but I don't seem to catch on. =/
02/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
And it helps finding it? My husband has tried to "show" me where it is, but I don't seem to catch on. =/
Well, playing around with different toys will help you find it. The only toy I know that might be helpful in actually finding it would be the G-Ki. That's not a cheap toy though. Also the Pure Wand is great for finding your G spot. Again, not cheap. The best thing to do if you're trying to stay in a lower price range is get two or three differently shaped things and play with them.
02/25/2012
charletnarouh charletnarouh
This may be a stupid question, but have you tried with your fingers? I usually feel very confident choosing toys because I've masturbated with my fingers quite a bit and am VERY familiar with my body and where things are and what types of pressure or stimulation work well. I mean, I continuously learn new things about myself with toys as well but since my fingers know my body and I know what my body likes from my fingers, I can usually tell a toy won't work for me just by looking at it.
02/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by charletnarouh
This may be a stupid question, but have you tried with your fingers? I usually feel very confident choosing toys because I've masturbated with my fingers quite a bit and am VERY familiar with my body and where things are and what types of ...
I haven't used my fingers in probably...I dunno 7 or 8 years? I don't like getting fluids on my hands and I could never get off that way anyhow. So it's totally possible to find your G spot using toys only. That said, if you don't have weird fluid issues like I do, then using your fingers is a good start.
02/25/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by charletnarouh
This may be a stupid question, but have you tried with your fingers? I usually feel very confident choosing toys because I've masturbated with my fingers quite a bit and am VERY familiar with my body and where things are and what types of ...
I know this is kinda bad, but I dont like using my fingers... Hubby has guided my fingers and shown me, but when I DO use my fingers during solo, I cant find it again.
02/25/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I haven't used my fingers in probably...I dunno 7 or 8 years? I don't like getting fluids on my hands and I could never get off that way anyhow. So it's totally possible to find your G spot using toys only. That said, if you don't ...
I do! I always have. I can put them aside, but using my fingers I cant put aside the ew factor enough to enjoy myself
02/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
I know this is kinda bad, but I dont like using my fingers... Hubby has guided my fingers and shown me, but when I DO use my fingers during solo, I cant find it again.
See what I said above. I don't like using my fingers either. It doesn't work for me and I don't like the mess on my hands.
02/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
I do! I always have. I can put them aside, but using my fingers I cant put aside the ew factor enough to enjoy myself
LOL I'm the same way. I have no issues with other people's fluids but I can't stand my own! Too yucky for me. Plus then my hands get sticky and just...no.
02/25/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
LOL I'm the same way. I have no issues with other people's fluids but I can't stand my own! Too yucky for me. Plus then my hands get sticky and just...no.
Yup. I'm the same way. But I kinda can't stand my husbands fluids. I mean I can set aside my ewwie-ness enough to please him and play around, but when it comes to my own its a hard no.
02/25/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I feel like the best bet would be to try several cheaper toys and see is any of them work for you. I personally have a very shallow g-spot but I HATE firm/intense stimulation, so the pure wand would have been a bad investment. The Ella seems to please a lot of people, but the Bgee also looks good (or something 'tulip' shaped like that).
02/25/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I feel like the best bet would be to try several cheaper toys and see is any of them work for you. I personally have a very shallow g-spot but I HATE firm/intense stimulation, so the pure wand would have been a bad investment. The Ella seems to ...
I think I am just going to look into a handful of cheap toys right now. But the ella does look intriguing.
02/25/2012
xAngel xAngel
The g spot is on the upper wall, towards your belly button. it kinda feels spongy, different from the rest. I have a gig which is the same shape as the ella and i can definitely find my g spot with it, but you might wanna get some cheaper toys first! you should try finding it with just your finger, if you cant find it, the gigi or ella probably wont reach your g spot.
02/26/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I like the Bgee. It's on sale right now for $25. It's not very strong but it's good for pinpointing the G spot.
I bought the Bgee, and had problems finding it still! Hubby came in after I spent nearly ten minutes trying to find the darn thing, stuck the Bgee in, twisted it this way and that and found it in less then a minute!!
03/01/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 5