Insignia Lyla – Egg Noise level and Power?

Sweet-Justice Sweet-Justice
Insignia Lyla
Related to: 
Does anyone know the "Vroom" on this? I don't see a measurement. Also the noise level? Is it worth the price? I really love the rose color but its soooo expensive and I don't want to purchases it if its weak.
10/11/2011
  • Weekly BOGO: Accessorize for Pleasure! Buy 1 Vibrator And Ge
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cherrylane Cherrylane
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet-Justice
Does anyone know the "Vroom" on this? I don't see a measurement. Also the noise level? Is it worth the price? I really love the rose color but its soooo expensive and I don't want to purchases it if its weak.
The Lelo Insignia SenseMotion toys are basically brand new. They've only been available for about a month so not too many people have them yet.

This is the first review I've seen of the whole series:
link

The few individual reviews of the Lyla I've found:
link

link

Hope that helps. Otherwise you're just gonna have to sit tight as other people try it or go ahead and take the plunge! Best of luck.
10/11/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I have the related Tiani and it's pretty weak. I'm quite disappointed in terms of strength. It's not overly loud but I do think, if you want strength, you'll be upset if you spend that money.
10/12/2011
bluekaren bluekaren
I have the Lyla and it seems as strong as the MiMi in terms of vroom on it's highest setting. It is whisper quiet and waterproof, as well.
10/12/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
I have no experience in these, but the reviews tend to be on the weaker side that I've read.
10/12/2011
Missmarc Missmarc
The vibration on Lyla is pretty concentrated around the "pleasure point" on the egg unit. Around that area, it's pretty strong. The remote however doesn't have any concentrated spots, so it can feel weaker.
I think Lyla is probably stronger than tiani and oden because it is the heaviest out of the 3, and have the biggest battery out of the 3.
For more information on Lyla, you can check out my review at:
link
10/28/2011
Rare Randy Rascal Rare Randy Rascal
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherrylane
The Lelo Insignia SenseMotion toys are basically brand new. They've only been available for about a month so not too many people have them yet.

This is the first review I've seen of the whole series:
link

The few individual ... More
thanks Cherrylane for your helpful links. my gf says that the best gifts are felt inside; so I'm hopeful that EF can stimulate LELO into a holiday sale soon!
11/15/2011
TheCleansing TheCleansing
Quote:
Originally posted by Missmarc
The vibration on Lyla is pretty concentrated around the "pleasure point" on the egg unit. Around that area, it's pretty strong. The remote however doesn't have any concentrated spots, so it can feel weaker.
I think Lyla is ... More
Thanks for the recommendation.
11/21/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I should find out by the end of this week when my Lyla arrives.
11/21/2011
boodel boodel
That's what I wanted to know too. Thanks for info!
05/21/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 10