Is EdenFantasys Going to Stock Form 2?

The Wolf The Wolf
Is Eden Fantasys Going to Stock Form 2? I want to know whether I should wait to buy it from here or not. It seems that Jimmyjane isn't an Eden affiliate on EdenLink. Does this mean they won't buy Form 2? If anyone has the inside scoop, I'd love to know.
01/18/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by The Wolf
Is Eden Fantasys Going to Stock Form 2? I want to know whether I should wait to buy it from here or not. It seems that Jimmyjane isn't an Eden affiliate on EdenLink. Does this mean they won't buy Form 2? If anyone has the inside scoop, ... More
It's really new, so JimmyJane may not have started selling to retailers. Some toy companies that have their own storefronts decide to be the exclusive seller for a little while when they release a new product. The profits are much better if they can sell some of them directly, instead of wholesale to a retailer. Profits = more budget for developing such amazing new toys, so I don't resent it.

That said, I hope Eden gets some real soon! I'm drooling over the lovely Form 2, but I'm trying to be patient and wait until Eden has them in stock.
01/18/2010
The Wolf The Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
It's really new, so JimmyJane may not have started selling to retailers. Some toy companies that have their own storefronts decide to be the exclusive seller for a little while when they release a new product. The profits are much better if they ... More
That's true, but a bunch of other companies are stocking it already. I want to hold out for Eden, but I want to make sure there's something to wait for.
01/18/2010
Victoria Victoria
We've had it on order for while now; the hold up isn't on our end...trust me!
01/18/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
We've had it on order for while now; the hold up isn't on our end...trust me!
Ooooooo!!!!! Well at least we know EF will be getting it. I know, I can't wait!
01/18/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by The Wolf
Is Eden Fantasys Going to Stock Form 2? I want to know whether I should wait to buy it from here or not. It seems that Jimmyjane isn't an Eden affiliate on EdenLink. Does this mean they won't buy Form 2? If anyone has the inside scoop, ... More
Form 2 is in stock now.
02/15/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
Form 2 is in stock now.
Commence Happy Dance!
02/15/2010
Sammi Sammi
Awesome!
02/15/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
This is the one toy I most want now. Will you be carrying the pink version too?
02/15/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
it almost kinda reminds me of the rabbit characters Matt Groening used to do
02/15/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
it almost kinda reminds me of the rabbit characters Matt Groening used to do
Those, or the Hallmark bunnies
02/15/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
This is the one toy I most want now. Will you be carrying the pink version too?
Yay!

I'm hoping for the pink one as well. But I'll happily get the black if that's all there will be.
02/15/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
it almost kinda reminds me of the rabbit characters Matt Groening used to do
Yes. A rabbit or a bicuspid.
02/15/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Yay!

I'm hoping for the pink one as well. But I'll happily get the black if that's all there will be.
I would also prefer the pink one, if possible
02/15/2010
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 9