Jopen Vanity Vr15 discontinued...why?

Martiniman Martiniman
I'm so glad I bought ours when I did, but I'm curious, EF just started carrying the Vr15 about 2-3 months ago and they're already discontinuing it! Why?
01/26/2013
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
There could be any number of reasons. I don't see a product page for it and it's likely it was a conversation between Jopen and our product managers. If you would like to know if it's a permanent thing, you can submit a support ticket or give customer service a call.
01/26/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
There could be any number of reasons. I don't see a product page for it and it's likely it was a conversation between Jopen and our product managers. If you would like to know if it's a permanent thing, you can submit a support ticket or ... More
Thank you Stormy. It's more of a curious question, why would something so new to EF be discontinued so quickly, especially something known for its quality like a Jopen Vr vibrator. We have ours and love it, thankfully I ordered it in December.
01/26/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Martiniman
Thank you Stormy. It's more of a curious question, why would something so new to EF be discontinued so quickly, especially something known for its quality like a Jopen Vr vibrator. We have ours and love it, thankfully I ordered it in December.
Well, the thing is asking on the forum is going to net you a generic response. Most companies aren't in the habit of disclosing their inventory decisions. It's always best to submit a support ticket if you're really curious.
01/28/2013
OhBabyOh OhBabyOh
Quote:
Originally posted by Martiniman
I'm so glad I bought ours when I did, but I'm curious, EF just started carrying the Vr15 about 2-3 months ago and they're already discontinuing it! Why?
I was told by a customer service representative that the whole line is being discontinued by Edenfantasys anyway. I asked why and am waiting to hear back. So curious, myself, as they're such good products!
01/30/2013
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by OhBabyOh
I was told by a customer service representative that the whole line is being discontinued by Edenfantasys anyway. I asked why and am waiting to hear back. So curious, myself, as they're such good products!
Did they mean all Jopens? Or just the larger rabbits? I hope not all products, they seem to be big sellers on here!
01/30/2013
OhBabyOh OhBabyOh
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Did they mean all Jopens? Or just the larger rabbits? I hope not all products, they seem to be big sellers on here!
I was told all products.
01/30/2013
roskat roskat
Wow, that's surprising!
01/30/2013
ashboo32 ashboo32
how sad! i was going to order one the other day and just missed it
01/30/2013
amenti amenti
Is the Jopen Intensity – vaginal exerciser leaving too?! I don't think I can save up enough before they stop carrying it. I really need that one BADLY.
01/30/2013
Ningyo Ningyo
I was thinking of getting the Vr15, but then I saw it was discontinued, so I went for the Vr7 instead. I thought that since the Vr15 was one of the newest three additions to the Vanity line, maybe it was defective or something and that's why is was discontinued. But to hear that it's because the ENTIRE line is being discontinued... wow. My Vr7 will be getting here any day, and if I like it there may be another Jopen or two that I'll need to add to my collection ASAP.
01/30/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I was thinking of getting the Vr15, but then I saw it was discontinued, so I went for the Vr7 instead. I thought that since the Vr15 was one of the newest three additions to the Vanity line, maybe it was defective or something and that's why is ... More
I have the Vr15, I am not at all impressed with it by any stretch of the imagination.
01/31/2013
ashboo32 ashboo32
so weird. i sent them an email asking about the Jopens 5.5, 6.5 and 3 bc they were all showing they were discontinued on the site yesterday and got a reply this morning that they were indeed discontinued and weren't going to be added back to the site but went right the the site and found the 5.5 in stock! i pounced on it lol! that is the one i really really wanted.
01/31/2013
TheirPet TheirPet
That is so strange.
01/31/2013
JennSenn JennSenn
Well, guess I won't be getting a Jopen. They were on my list, but I was going to wait until I had tried a few more rabbits before I decided on which of them would work for me. Plus saving up the points. This is disappointing.
01/31/2013
LuckyLady LuckyLady
oh wow why would Jopen leave Edenfantasys? I hope Edenfantasys can find a new luxury line that's just as popular!
01/31/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
This is very interesting and sad news. I totally agree with LuckyLady, I hope EF can find another line of vibrators that match Jopen for their quality.
01/31/2013
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I have the Vr15, I am not at all impressed with it by any stretch of the imagination.
I don't really like mine either. It's disappointing, since I've heard such great things about Jopen toys. I thought it was just me and that I needed to give it more of a chance, but I haven't had much desire to use it.
01/31/2013
Ryuson Ryuson
I just heard that the Jopen thing is only temporary, and that they'll come back. Hooray!
02/01/2013
DigitalSweety DigitalSweety
I hope so. It would be very disappointing that they'd been discontinued, especially when other product lines I really like have been discontinued on EF in the past.
02/01/2013
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I have the Vr15, I am not at all impressed with it by any stretch of the imagination.
That's a shame I really love mine....though I mainly use it in ways that are not it's "intended" purpose.
02/01/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Aishiteru
I don't really like mine either. It's disappointing, since I've heard such great things about Jopen toys. I thought it was just me and that I needed to give it more of a chance, but I haven't had much desire to use it.
Shaft rotation is weak and the clitoral arm is too strong...I just don't like it.
02/01/2013
ashboo32 ashboo32
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I just heard that the Jopen thing is only temporary, and that they'll come back. Hooray!
Yay!! That is very good news
02/02/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I just heard that the Jopen thing is only temporary, and that they'll come back. Hooray!
Did you hear about how long it will be before they do, or the reason why?
02/03/2013
Hummingbird Hummingbird
I'm glad I have the Intensity, Vr1, 6.5 & 9 in hand though if the Vr15 is anything like the Vr12 I can understand why it would be discontinued. I would be very disappointed if the whole line was discontinued, there are still more I would like in my "toy chest". There are a couple between the Vr2-8 I'm interested in as well as Vr11. Yes, I'm not a big rabbit ear fan but like the rumbly of the slug. I guess I know what I'll be saving my points for. Hope it doesn't happen though for the whole product line.

Please EF, keep Jopen in stock.
02/03/2013
Ningyo Ningyo
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I have the Vr15, I am not at all impressed with it by any stretch of the imagination.
Yeah, I got my Vr7 and it didn't do much for me. Mostly because it's just not a good fit and it's a bit too noisy for my living arrangements. I guess the Vr15 would have been about the same except the clitoral arm is different. I'm pretty sad about it. I'll have to check out some of the other Jopens maybe...
02/03/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
I hope Ryuson is right!
02/04/2013
Callisto Callisto
PHEW! I was worried Jopen was leaving after this post.
02/04/2013
Maxim Maxim
Hello Everyone! Thank you for you interest in Jopen products! We are currently in negotiations and the products will not be available at this time pending results. I do not have ETA at this moment but will keep you informed on availability. Have a great day! Maxim
02/06/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Hello Everyone! Thank you for you interest in Jopen products! We are currently in negotiations and the products will not be available at this time pending results. I do not have ETA at this moment but will keep you informed on availability. Have a ... More
Thanks for responding Max!
02/06/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 34
Unique posters: 23