Different prices for different Lelo Massager colors?

BellaDonna2884 BellaDonna2884
Smart Wand medium
Related to: 
It's awesome that Eden is carrying the lelo massager but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only on who is a little confused about the cost difference between the white and other color options. Also this is supposed to come in two different sizes but the whites size specs are listed to be the same as the other color alternatives. Is the white actually the larger model or is there another reason for the cost discrepancy? Does anyone know why the white costs more?
05/28/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Missmarc Missmarc
Quote:
Originally posted by BellaDonna2884
It's awesome that Eden is carrying the lelo massager but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only on who is a little confused about the cost difference between the white and other color options. Also this is supposed to come in two different ... More
I have no clue why white is more expensive... I personally like the white color better, but I wouldn't pay 10 dollars just to get a better color. I do see that they are the same price on some other sites... So I honestly don't know.
05/28/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
ummm, i did not notice this. Great question
05/28/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
I asked this in another post but no one responded back. I also asked this in the comments section of the product page but no one had responded (though I haven't checked recently to see if a response was given).
05/28/2012
Sinfully Sinfully
I want one soo bad.
05/28/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I asked this in another post but no one responded back. I also asked this in the comments section of the product page but no one had responded (though I haven't checked recently to see if a response was given).
Maybe Tues. when everyone comes back in the office. I hope we can find out.
05/28/2012
Beck Beck
I'm not sure why the white one is more expensive, but I don't think it's a big deal. I do plan on getting one within the next week. I want the white one.
05/28/2012
BellaDonna2884 BellaDonna2884
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I'm not sure why the white one is more expensive, but I don't think it's a big deal. I do plan on getting one within the next week. I want the white one.
I agree that the difference in color is not a major issue but these wands come in two different sizes. The smaller one which is what appears to be offered on Eden specs are: 8.5" x 2" x 2" while the large's specs are: 12" x 2" x 3". This would be a comparable difference in size between the Mystic Wand and the Hitachi. Color many not be a major issue but size can be.
05/28/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
Maybe Tues. when everyone comes back in the office. I hope we can find out.
Ahhhh that would explain why my order was not shipped out!!!
05/29/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Just noticed that the prices were fixed and now they are all 129.00
yay, thank you Eden
05/29/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by BellaDonna2884
It's awesome that Eden is carrying the lelo massager but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only on who is a little confused about the cost difference between the white and other color options. Also this is supposed to come in two different ... More
I'd love to know too. Not that I get white toys...I worry about staining but I'd still love to know
06/01/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by indiechick
I'd love to know too. Not that I get white toys...I worry about staining but I'd still love to know
I believe the price has been changed so that they are all the same.
06/01/2012
CinLuvsBre CinLuvsBre
I noticed this on a couple of things.
06/03/2012
indiechick indiechick
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I believe the price has been changed so that they are all the same.
Just saw that thanx.
06/04/2012
Nice to Eat you Nice to Eat you
Quote:
Originally posted by BellaDonna2884
It's awesome that Eden is carrying the lelo massager but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only on who is a little confused about the cost difference between the white and other color options. Also this is supposed to come in two different ... More
It's just that much better.lol
06/05/2012
lomejo61 lomejo61
i want the white one but im NOT willing to dish out the extra cash
06/09/2012
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by lomejo61
i want the white one but im NOT willing to dish out the extra cash
You'll be happy to know, then, that the price has been adjusted and is now identical for each colour.
06/11/2012
Martiniman Martiniman
As far as why white might possibly cost more, it's easier to get something dirty than it is to get it clean.
It's possible that the process to dye the silicone a bright white is more costly than to dye it black or a color, therefore, LELO passed on the expense to the customer.
I wanted the white wand when I purchased this toy, but my wife wanted the black one. See my review to see who won, although you could easily guess. ??
07/17/2012
curiousnwilling curiousnwilling
So, does anybody know for sure if there actually is a size difference between the white and other colored ones?
07/18/2012
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by curiousnwilling
So, does anybody know for sure if there actually is a size difference between the white and other colored ones?
There is no difference between the white and coloured Medium Wands--but there is another listing on site for the Large Smart Wand. The price difference on this item was a goof.
07/18/2012
Sangsara Sangsara
Usually color choices having different prices means that they have a ton more in stock of one color and sell them lower to get rid of them, not that that would be necessary with a toy this new
09/14/2012
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 16