Lelo

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Lelo

Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
If Lelo released a rabbit, they'd be unstoppable. Seriously.
I stop by their site at least once a week to just admire.
11/23/2008
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Lelo makes high-quality toys at affordable prices. That sounds crazy, since the Gigi is $100+, but it's a rechargeable, pure silicone, practically flawless toy that'll outlast just about anything else in your box, so it's a good investment.

They definitely make some of the prettiest toys I've ever seen.
11/23/2008
Dame Demi Dame Demi
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
If Lelo released a rabbit, they'd be unstoppable. Seriously.
I stop by their site at least once a week to just admire.
Stop making me salivate! ;P
11/23/2008
Dragon Dragon
I love my Lelo toy... More than any other vibrating toy I own.
11/23/2008
Spiking Glue Spiking Glue
Fantasizing about sex toys now. o.O; ..... ... ... no, wait. Wait. Wait. Ok, done.

No. Wait.

Damn, that would rock.
11/23/2008
Scarlet's Letter Scarlet's Letter
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
If Lelo released a rabbit, they'd be unstoppable. Seriously.
I stop by their site at least once a week to just admire.
OMG me tooooo. I love Lelo. They are amazing. Great customer service too, I have a story to tell about that, but I'm saving it for my next review
01/14/2009
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlet's Letter
OMG me tooooo. I love Lelo. They are amazing. Great customer service too, I have a story to tell about that, but I'm saving it for my next review
They do have great customer service. My first Nea was a bust and if the company I purchased it from didn't cover the warranty, they were going to send me a new one.
01/18/2009
CaptainBunnyKilla CaptainBunnyKilla
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
They do have great customer service. My first Nea was a bust and if the company I purchased it from didn't cover the warranty, they were going to send me a new one.
It's been really good to hear all of the stories about Lelo really making good on the warranty. They're awesome.
01/18/2009
nosrslylol nosrslylol
That'd be really nice.
10/30/2012
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
Yep, the Ina and ina 2 are awesome.
10/30/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9