Minna seam, cleaning

lcl169 lcl169
Minna Ola
Related to: 
hi all, just wondering how much the seam is noticeable? also- praying that, given some of the reviews of the seam and cleaning issues, they might come out with another version. anyone have feelings or heard anything on this? thanks!
01/06/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by lcl169
hi all, just wondering how much the seam is noticeable? also- praying that, given some of the reviews of the seam and cleaning issues, they might come out with another version. anyone have feelings or heard anything on this? thanks!
I didn't buy this toy when it was on sale for this very reason right here, so I can't help you
01/06/2012
Elnoa Elnoa
I notice the seem, but I haven't found it difficult to clean. Just a bit of scrubbing with a toy wipe does it.
01/07/2012
biancajames biancajames
Quote:
Originally posted by lcl169
hi all, just wondering how much the seam is noticeable? also- praying that, given some of the reviews of the seam and cleaning issues, they might come out with another version. anyone have feelings or heard anything on this? thanks!
The seam is noticeable during long sessions of thrusting. It's the only real downside in my opinion. This is super easy to clean though, since it's waterproof.
01/27/2012
Hitchiker Hitchiker
Quote:
Originally posted by lcl169
hi all, just wondering how much the seam is noticeable? also- praying that, given some of the reviews of the seam and cleaning issues, they might come out with another version. anyone have feelings or heard anything on this? thanks!
It's not an issue, we just got this toy and really like it. My wife is very sensitive and has said nothing about the seam. As far as cleaning, it cleans up very well with hand soap and warm water.
06/11/2012
ginnyluvspotter ginnyluvspotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
I notice the seem, but I haven't found it difficult to clean. Just a bit of scrubbing with a toy wipe does it.
thats good to know
10/17/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitchiker
It's not an issue, we just got this toy and really like it. My wife is very sensitive and has said nothing about the seam. As far as cleaning, it cleans up very well with hand soap and warm water.
Thanks for the information. At least the seam doesn't seem to bother really sensitive people.
12/28/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7