Movin' On Up... 5.5!

Missy May Missy May
Missy May
Related to: 
1ST! I just realized I posted this in the wrong section! So sorry!! If I can fix it please tell me how? Thank you!

So, sometime during the last week when I wasn't really paying attention, my ranking when up to 5.5, which for some reason makes me really excited!! =) I know that now I can get #50 assignments, but what else does it mean? I noticed that when I submitted a review to my mentor I had the option to "Publish," which doesn't seem like that was an option for my last review. I think on my last review it was submit to be published or something... Does that mean I can publish without an editor now?
06/08/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
1ST! I just realized I posted this in the wrong section! So sorry!! If I can fix it please tell me how? Thank you!

So, sometime during the last week when I wasn't really paying attention, my ranking when up to 5.5, which for some reason ... More
Yes, indeed. A rank of 5.5 means you publish your own reviews directly. That also means you need to be extra careful when proofreading your reviews - no extra set of eyes looking over them for you for grammar and spelling errors.

Congrats!
06/08/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Yes, indeed. A rank of 5.5 means you publish your own reviews directly. That also means you need to be extra careful when proofreading your reviews - no extra set of eyes looking over them for you for grammar and spelling errors.

Congrats! ... More
Thank you. =) Very happy girl over here!
06/08/2012
meitman meitman
I just reached that level not too long ago as well. It does make you feel good for some reason. Congrats!
06/08/2012
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by meitman
I just reached that level not too long ago as well. It does make you feel good for some reason. Congrats!
Thank you. I didnt even realize I had reached it!
06/08/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Congrats! I always throw myself a mini party when I jump up in ranking, even if it doesn't mean as much when you get higher up.
06/08/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
1ST! I just realized I posted this in the wrong section! So sorry!! If I can fix it please tell me how? Thank you!

So, sometime during the last week when I wasn't really paying attention, my ranking when up to 5.5, which for some reason ... More
Haha that happened to me too! I was like "Whaaaatttt!?!?!?! No editor!!!!" Congrats
06/08/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Congrats! I remember when I first hit 5.5. It was exciting lol
06/09/2012
indiglo indiglo
Congrats! I remember my first review after hitting 5.5 and not automatically getting edited. I was really nervous! I think I proofread it myself 50 times. LOL
06/09/2012
Peggi Peggi
Woohoo! Congrats!

I actually didn't pay much attention to my rank either til I reached around that area, and I was super excited!
06/09/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Congrats You're coming along very well!
06/09/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Congratulations!
06/09/2012
Missy May Missy May
Thanks everybody!! =)
06/09/2012
mpfm mpfm
Congrats. Moving up is always exciting.
06/09/2012
brevado brevado
Congrats!!
06/09/2012
PeachCandy PeachCandy
That is totally awesome! Congrats
06/09/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
congrats
06/09/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 14