Mystic Wand Rechargeable - Charging?

Rockin' Rockin'
Mystic wand rechargeable
Related to: 
I'm hoping that someone with a Mystic Wand Rechargeable can help me out here. I just got my MWR today and plugged it in to charge. The larger indicator light just turned on pink and steady, not flashing/blinking as the reviews have described. After a couple hours, I checked to see if there was a charge. Unplugged the charger from the port (pink light goes off), then pressed the power button. The pink light flashed quickly and went off, the little indicator light flashed, too (green? I think?), but there were no vibrations.

Figuring it hadn't been charging long enough, I left it in for a few more hours. When I checked it again, I got the same result. Then I left it in for about seven additional hours. That's got to be long enough, I thought. Nope. Solid pink light while "charging" but no vibes when I press the power button.

Any suggestions? The only weird thing I've noticed about the vibe is that the plug doesn't go into the vibe all the way. There is a little bit of space between the MWR and the plastic/white part of the charger connection piece.

Help! (please)
11/16/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I'm hoping that someone with a Mystic Wand Rechargeable can help me out here. I just got my MWR today and plugged it in to charge. The larger indicator light just turned on pink and steady, not flashing/blinking as the reviews have described. ... More
I got my MWR last week. When it was charging the pink light was solid and then when it was fully charged - only took like 2 to 3 hrs... something like that, the pink light went off.
There should be the solid pink and a small green LED light when you turn it on (the lowest speed).
The cord on mine was a little tricky to push all the way in at first. When it's in fully, the white plastic part on the cord still didn't sit hard up against the MWR.

My only guess would be that it's maybe faulty... motor issue.
I had a similar thing happen with the Getaway Luxe I also got last week - the motor for the vibration was just dead.

One of the others may have another suggestion for you.
Sorry it's not working properly for you. I know how frustrating it is.
11/16/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I got my MWR last week. When it was charging the pink light was solid and then when it was fully charged - only took like 2 to 3 hrs... something like that, the pink light went off.
There should be the solid pink and a small green LED light when ... More
Ha! My Getaway Pure had a bad motor, too, and I had to get a replacement. What's with us and dud vibes?

Thanks for your help on what things should look like on the MWR. I'm pretty sure this is defective.
11/16/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
Ha! My Getaway Pure had a bad motor, too, and I had to get a replacement. What's with us and dud vibes?

Thanks for your help on what things should look like on the MWR. I'm pretty sure this is defective.
Ohhh no. The Getaways aren't sounding great. From the few mins that the Luxe did work, it felt great in my hand so I have asked for a replacement. But because I live in Australia, it cost me to ship the toy back so I HOPE the next one works - couldn't afford to keep sending them back.
I really hope thats the last of our bad luck ... lol. Hoping my MWR review will be publish any day.

Cheers
11/16/2010
Lavendar Menace Lavendar Menace
Maybe there's something wrong with yours. I never have to leave mine charging for 7 hours!
11/17/2010
Miss Voluptuous Miss Voluptuous
Sounds faulty to me.
11/18/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
Thanks for the feedback, y'all! I've submitted a support ticket about the issue.
11/18/2010
Karine Karine
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
Ha! My Getaway Pure had a bad motor, too, and I had to get a replacement. What's with us and dud vibes?

Thanks for your help on what things should look like on the MWR. I'm pretty sure this is defective.
I have the exact same problem with mine! Can it be returned? What can I do with a faulty vibrator?
01/23/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by Karine
I have the exact same problem with mine! Can it be returned? What can I do with a faulty vibrator?
If your vibrator is defective, submit a support ticket about the item.
Link to Support Tickets

I'm sorry your vibe has the same issue!
01/23/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
If your vibrator is defective, submit a support ticket about the item.
Link to Support Tickets

I'm sorry your vibe has the same issue!
Yeah. Okay this is definitely whats going on with mine. I'm just exchanging it. I don't even want to bother with another one. Too many defective toys for me in one month.
09/01/2011
acessorie acessorie
Ugh sounds like one I'm skipping.... I want my toys ready when i am!
09/04/2011
lalakitty lalakitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I'm hoping that someone with a Mystic Wand Rechargeable can help me out here. I just got my MWR today and plugged it in to charge. The larger indicator light just turned on pink and steady, not flashing/blinking as the reviews have described. ... More
U should exchange it its defective
01/02/2013
hannahlsperru hannahlsperru
Quote:
Originally posted by lalakitty
U should exchange it its defective
its definitely broken!
02/15/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 9