OhMIBod

Lano4ka Lano4ka
Lano4ka
Related to: 
OhMiBod is currently number 1 on my to get list. I decided to go for the Better than Chocolate edition link.
Thought I'd hear some opinions before purchasing. The music part is what attracts me the most but I have also read reviews that the vibrations are not that powerful.
And maybe another OhMiBot toy will be a better purchase?
02/29/2012
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kush Kush
Quote:
Originally posted by Lano4ka
OhMiBod is currently number 1 on my to get list. I decided to go for the Better than Chocolate edition link.
Thought I'd hear some opinions before purchasing. The music part is what attracts me the most but I have also read reviews that the ... More
OhMiBod looks like fun
02/29/2012
charletnarouh charletnarouh
I've been really intrigued by these toys but the Better Than Chocolate is the only OhMiBod toy I'm remotely interested in. I don't like the design of anything else in their line so I'd go for this just to try out the music concept.
02/29/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by charletnarouh
I've been really intrigued by these toys but the Better Than Chocolate is the only OhMiBod toy I'm remotely interested in. I don't like the design of anything else in their line so I'd go for this just to try out the music concept.
I got the Naughtibod and was disappointed because it is really buzzy to me. I noticed that the Freestyle W and the pink version from Bedroom Kandi seem to have a good bit more power. I am waiting on the Make Me Over from OhMiBod/Bedroom Kandi to get here. I can't wait til tomorrow!!!
02/29/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
I got the Freestyle G, but I was not impressed by it when used with music. It was better using the vibration setting without music. Much stronger that way.
02/29/2012
Lano4ka Lano4ka
Quote:
Originally posted by charletnarouh
I've been really intrigued by these toys but the Better Than Chocolate is the only OhMiBod toy I'm remotely interested in. I don't like the design of anything else in their line so I'd go for this just to try out the music concept.
I know what you mean. I am not a big fun of other OhMiBod products but I was looking into the Freestyle W as an option. I think I'll go with Better Than Chocolate
02/29/2012
Lano4ka Lano4ka
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
I got the Freestyle G, but I was not impressed by it when used with music. It was better using the vibration setting without music. Much stronger that way.
I am surprised that the music affects the intensity, I did not know that.
02/29/2012
Lano4ka Lano4ka
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I got the Naughtibod and was disappointed because it is really buzzy to me. I noticed that the Freestyle W and the pink version from Bedroom Kandi seem to have a good bit more power. I am waiting on the Make Me Over from OhMiBod/Bedroom Kandi to get ... More
Make Me Over looks amazing, it has been on my wishlist for awhile now. Can't wait to hear your opinion on it
02/29/2012
Lano4ka Lano4ka
OhMiBot is shipped and arriving Monday, can't wait!
03/02/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5