Overheating Bzzz buddies

girl next door girl next door
Bzzz Buddies
Related to: 
Do the metal balls ever overheat and hurt during use? I was curious cause I think they are so cute, but a burning clit however is not cute
03/06/2011
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pandahb Pandahb
My panda buzz buddy gets pretty hot after about 15 minutes, which is why I just use it for a warm up toy. I think the heat *does* hurt.
03/07/2011
SiNSaNiTy SiNSaNiTy
Quote:
Originally posted by Pandahb
My panda buzz buddy gets pretty hot after about 15 minutes, which is why I just use it for a warm up toy. I think the heat *does* hurt.
Ouch, that doesn't sound too fun.
03/24/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by SiNSaNiTy
Ouch, that doesn't sound too fun.
OMG, oww. That sounds awful.
03/24/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by girl next door
Do the metal balls ever overheat and hurt during use? I was curious cause I think they are so cute, but a burning clit however is not cute
OUCH! Its on my wish list but this is a definate turn off!
03/24/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
OUCH! Its on my wish list but this is a definate turn off!
I know, right?
03/24/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5