P spot

Nirelan Nirelan
Double duty review
Related to: 
What the hell is a P spot?! lol I must be getting old.....
01/06/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
EnterTheFist EnterTheFist
Quote:
Originally posted by Nirelan
What the hell is a P spot?! lol I must be getting old.....
As far as I know, the P spot is the man's prostate...but as it pertains to the review of that toy...not entirely sure.
01/07/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Taken from this article about prostate massage (P-spotting):

The prostate is a small, walnut-shaped gland located smack-dab between the penis and the rectum, right at the base of the bladder. And if you’ve ever had an orgasm, you’ve felt its sheer majesty, as it serves a multitude of sexual functions:

1. It secretes a fluid which lubricates the urethra (the passage that carries urine and semen) and protects sperm as it exits

2. It produces between 10-30% of seminal fluid; or, to put it in layman’s terms, it busts up your nut

3. It helps shoot forth the sacred nut (a.k.a. money shot, a.k.a. duckbutter), thanks to smooth muscle tissue which serves as a sort of seminal slingshot
01/07/2012
mrsduncan mrsduncan
Quote:
Originally posted by Nirelan
What the hell is a P spot?! lol I must be getting old.....
I've never even heard of that..
07/21/2012
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by EnterTheFist
As far as I know, the P spot is the man's prostate...but as it pertains to the review of that toy...not entirely sure.
It is the prostate
08/08/2012
SassySam SassySam
i always ask google for these kind of questions
10/31/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
Taken from this article about prostate massage (P-spotting):

The prostate is a small, walnut-shaped gland located smack-dab between the penis and the rectum, right at the base of the bladder. And if you’ve ever had an orgasm, you’ve felt its ... More
As this person said. Thank you for your answer.
12/22/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7