Please explain the spiral design.

AngelEyes1975 AngelEyes1975
Roulette Bet on black
Related to: 
I don't understand the spiral design on this vibrator. I am new to the whole toys thing.
06/27/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
nuclearn!ke nuclearn!ke
How would you like it explained? Would you like to know how the material feels, or maybe how intense the texture is?
06/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
It might be helpful for you to click the link within your post and view the video reviews half way down the page.

I think the swirls are there just for the texture, they might give a couple of pops upon thrusting.
06/27/2011
AngelEyes1975 AngelEyes1975
Quote:
Originally posted by nuclearn!ke
How would you like it explained? Would you like to know how the material feels, or maybe how intense the texture is?
The material I am sure depends on the person. what I am confused about is why the spiral design? I have seen others with nubs etc which make sense to me. Is this a similar effect?
06/27/2011
AngelEyes1975 AngelEyes1975
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
It might be helpful for you to click the link within your post and view the video reviews half way down the page.

I think the swirls are there just for the texture, they might give a couple of pops upon thrusting.
Thank you red! For some reason I was spacing it that day and didn't even notice the video on this one.
06/27/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
On a straight thrust in or out, these types of spirals push your labia slightly harder and then slightly milder due to the subtly changing diameter.
06/27/2011
Moriko Moriko
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelEyes1975
I don't understand the spiral design on this vibrator. I am new to the whole toys thing.
Depending on how you intend to use the toy, internally or externally- I would say that it feels different. Internally you can twist the toy and feel the differing pressures that the spiral gives. If I misunderstood your question or if you have other questions, please let me know. =)
11/04/2011
spineyogurt spineyogurt
thanks for the review
12/12/2011
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelEyes1975
I don't understand the spiral design on this vibrator. I am new to the whole toys thing.
for inserction, it adds a new sensation
12/15/2011
acessorie acessorie
Just makes it feel a little different with extra texture.
12/16/2011
BlackxxxRose BlackxxxRose
Looks like just a change in texture to me.
12/16/2011
McTavishes McTavishes
Yeah, it's mostly just a texture thing.
12/16/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I explain its use in my review. It gives it a new feel.
04/18/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
I can tell a difference with textures on the toys
06/25/2012
bh253 bh253
Just a different texture. There are so many textures to explore!
06/25/2012
pixylove101 pixylove101
A different feeling and texture. It may help some hit that spot just a little better.
09/19/2012
Porygorish Porygorish
Seems like it may hurt, or if you twist it going in?!
09/24/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Moriko
Depending on how you intend to use the toy, internally or externally- I would say that it feels different. Internally you can twist the toy and feel the differing pressures that the spiral gives. If I misunderstood your question or if you have other ... More
Thank you for your answer. Helped a lot.
12/26/2012
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 16