Posh silicone mini delight (Tiny Discreet Vibe)

amenti amenti
Posh silicone mini delight
Related to: 
What do you guys think of this mini clit vibe? It's cute. The metal loop and chain makes me think this can be used as a keychain. I kinda want to get one and stick it on a backpack or purse so I'd always have a super discreet toy at hand. Does any one know how loud this is?
02/19/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by amenti
What do you guys think of this mini clit vibe? It's cute. The metal loop and chain makes me think this can be used as a keychain. I kinda want to get one and stick it on a backpack or purse so I'd always have a super discreet toy at hand. ... More
Since it's new (not just on EF but it's also listed under the new products on the Cal Exotics website: link), I doubt anyone would know just yet. I'm sure there will be reviews up soon though!
02/20/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I hadn't seen this before! I doubt it's very powerful, but it is really cute!
02/20/2013
Just a BF! Just a BF!
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
I hadn't seen this before! I doubt it's very powerful, but it is really cute!
Agreed!
02/22/2013
Just a BF! Just a BF!
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Since it's new (not just on EF but it's also listed under the new products on the Cal Exotics website: link), I doubt anyone would know just yet. I'm sure there will be reviews up soon though! ... More
I'm set to review it! Should be able to test it out when it arrives next week, I hope you can check out my review!
02/22/2013
Getalife7 Getalife7
I'd be afraid of cleanliness if used as a keychain.
02/22/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Can't wait to see reviews on it.
02/22/2013
Zandrock Zandrock
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Since it's new (not just on EF but it's also listed under the new products on the Cal Exotics website: link), I doubt anyone would know just yet. I'm sure there will be reviews up soon though! ... More
agreed
02/22/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Just a BF!
I'm set to review it! Should be able to test it out when it arrives next week, I hope you can check out my review!
That's awesome! I'll be on the look-out!
02/22/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
I just reviewed this product. It's much stronger than you would think based on how teeny it is.
03/04/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8