Question

Review It Review It
Wanachi maxi review
Related to: 
I have heard some great things about this but what makes it stand out from the other items similar to this one?
11/20/2011
  • Buy 1 Fetish Or Glass Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pixel Pixel
Why not read some of the reviews about the toy? There are 10, at least one of those should be helpful to you.
11/21/2011
Sera26 Sera26
Quote:
Originally posted by Review It
I have heard some great things about this but what makes it stand out from the other items similar to this one?
I'm not sure because it's my first wand. I chose it because it looked like an inexpensive, smaller version of the Hitachi that many are fans of. Plus I like the color.
12/24/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera26
I'm not sure because it's my first wand. I chose it because it looked like an inexpensive, smaller version of the Hitachi that many are fans of. Plus I like the color.
I agree. The color makes the toy
12/25/2011
chibi1091 chibi1091
If you've tried more wands since, how does this one compare?
01/07/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Why not read some of the reviews about the toy? There are 10, at least one of those should be helpful to you.
The reviews are always helpful, especially when there are so many.
01/07/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 6