Scared (never used a vibe before)

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Scared (never used a vibe before)

apreslapetitmort apreslapetitmort
I want a vibrator, for various and obvious reasons. I haven't had a lot of penetrative sex, so I'm quite "tight"... This makes buying things a scary prospect for me. I know there are "beginner vibrators", but there are so many to choose from that even that becomes a daunting process.
Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to "fix" this problem?
04/08/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by apreslapetitmort
I want a vibrator, for various and obvious reasons. I haven't had a lot of penetrative sex, so I'm quite "tight"... This makes buying things a scary prospect for me. I know there are "beginner vibrators", but there are so ...
Just start off small. You don't even have to get an insertable vibrator at first, and get one supposed to be used externally. The thing is that you being 'tight' really isn't about you not having been penetrated very much, it's about you being nervous and not used to the feeling.

Here are a few suggestions you should look at:
Birthstones This is a very small, thin toy that you can use for very shallow thrusting. It's a great toy to use to warm up, and very cheap in case you don't like it.

Rocker Vibe 7 This toy is a bit thicker, but is longer and better for thrusting. If you're looking for g-spot stimulation it's a better bet than the Birthstones.

Diamond Fairy This is an adorable toy that can be used internally and externally. It's high quality, and isn't too large.

Icicles No. 8 This glass toy is very thin and pretty. It's great for people that aren't used to penetration because it has almost NO drag to it.

I personally hate girth at my entrance, so I totally understand wanting a thinner toy. Just another tip is that you should warm up before hand by playing around clitorally (using a bullet and such) to help things go more smoothly. Also:

Sliquid Sea USE LUBE!

Message me if you have any more questions. I just bought my first toy on Eden a few months ago, so I know how overwhelming it is just looking at the toys on one site, let alone the whole internet!
04/08/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Also, I wouldn't recommend getting anything over $40 or $50 in case you hate it. The Mimi and the Uma are lovely toys that get rave reviews, but you should find out what shapes/types of stimulation that you like before you drop a whole bunch of money on one!
04/08/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Just start off small. You don't even have to get an insertable vibrator at first, and get one supposed to be used externally. The thing is that you being 'tight' really isn't about you not having been penetrated very much, it's ...
I second Icicles No. 8. I like the thinner toys, this was one of my first and still a favorite.
04/08/2012
<3BF <3BF
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Also, I wouldn't recommend getting anything over $40 or $50 in case you hate it. The Mimi and the Uma are lovely toys that get rave reviews, but you should find out what shapes/types of stimulation that you like before you drop a whole bunch of ...
Good advice, but don't go to the opposite extreme and get something too cheap and crappy or you might have a bad experience with it. Our first toy was a slim silicone traditional vibrator (unfortunately not offered on this site) and it has lasted for years even though it was priced in the $30 range.
04/08/2012
apreslapetitmort apreslapetitmort
Quote:
Originally posted by <3BF
Good advice, but don't go to the opposite extreme and get something too cheap and crappy or you might have a bad experience with it. Our first toy was a slim silicone traditional vibrator (unfortunately not offered on this site) and it has ...
Yeah, I had a really small ... thing that was just for the clit and I spent about $3 on it in a sale from a local shop, and it was just awful.
Thanks for all your help. Once the bank balance looks a little healthier, I'll certainly be taking your advice on board
04/08/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4