Searching for the right kind of vibration...

Dionysian Goddess Dionysian Goddess
Can anyone recommend a vibe that has more of an undulating/gyrating motion rather than a buzzing vibration? High frequency vibes make my clit feel numb so I'm hoping to find one with a deeper vibe. I had one once but it was really loud and died one day.

Any advice would be great! Thanks!
01/29/2009
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysian Goddess
Can anyone recommend a vibe that has more of an undulating/gyrating motion rather than a buzzing vibration? High frequency vibes make my clit feel numb so I'm hoping to find one with a deeper vibe. I had one once but it was really loud and died ... More
Those are some big words. LOL Are you looking for something with big-shaky-vibrations or maybe something like the Eroscillator
01/29/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
The Eroscillator is a great choice for "undulating" vibrations. If you have deep pockets, Sasi may please you, and some rabbits feature more of a "wave" vibration than an actual "buzzing."
01/29/2009
Dionysian Goddess Dionysian Goddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
The Eroscillator is a great choice for "undulating" vibrations. If you have deep pockets, Sasi may please you, and some rabbits feature more of a "wave" vibration than an actual "buzzing."
Thanks for your suggestions. The Eroscillator looks great, but alas, a bit too expensive for me right now. Maybe one day!
01/29/2009
Dionysian Goddess Dionysian Goddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Those are some big words. LOL Are you looking for something with big-shaky-vibrations or maybe something like the Eroscillator
Big-shaky-vibes!
01/29/2009
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysian Goddess
Big-shaky-vibes!
Ha! The Hitachi is about the biggest, shakiest vibe ever! =P ....not good for insertion though. Do you want one that can also be inserted or just for clitoral stim.?
01/29/2009
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Ha! The Hitachi is about the biggest, shakiest vibe ever! =P ....not good for insertion though. Do you want one that can also be inserted or just for clitoral stim.?
On second thought, that might be a bit too shaky. The Xtreme pack g-spot bullet is definitely worth a try though! It's one of my faves, as well as the fave of several other reviewers/contributors . It's really not big though...
01/29/2009
Dionysian Goddess Dionysian Goddess
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Ha! The Hitachi is about the biggest, shakiest vibe ever! =P ....not good for insertion though. Do you want one that can also be inserted or just for clitoral stim.?
Just clitoral stim., but it's ok if it can be inserted too.
01/29/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Ha! The Hitachi is about the biggest, shakiest vibe ever! =P ....not good for insertion though. Do you want one that can also be inserted or just for clitoral stim.?
That's what I was thinking, too.
01/29/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
On second thought, that might be a bit too shaky. The Xtreme pack g-spot bullet is definitely worth a try though! It's one of my faves, as well as the fave of several other reviewers/contributors . It's really not big though...
The Xtreme g-spot is a great recommendation by Oggins.
It has so many speed/vibration patterns, some of which are not just straight "high frequency" vibes.
01/29/2009
Miss KissThis Miss KissThis
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
The Xtreme g-spot is a great recommendation by Oggins.
It has so many speed/vibration patterns, some of which are not just straight "high frequency" vibes.
Agreed!

I've noticed that a few of the patterns have a pretty low "frequency" vibration.
01/29/2009
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysian Goddess
Can anyone recommend a vibe that has more of an undulating/gyrating motion rather than a buzzing vibration? High frequency vibes make my clit feel numb so I'm hoping to find one with a deeper vibe. I had one once but it was really loud and died ... More
The eroscillator 2 deluxe.
03/25/2013
Mrs.Hellzapoppin Mrs.Hellzapoppin
Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysian Goddess
Can anyone recommend a vibe that has more of an undulating/gyrating motion rather than a buzzing vibration? High frequency vibes make my clit feel numb so I'm hoping to find one with a deeper vibe. I had one once but it was really loud and died ... More
I'm looking for the same thing because I feel the same way. Keeping my eyes peeled on these suggestions.
03/25/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8