Simfonia or Harmonia?

misslady misslady
Harmonia
Related to: 
I'm kinda caught between the two. I like the fact that they're both silicone with g-spot stimulation and multifunction/multispe ed, and that they're both reported to be quiet...and the fact that they're the same price (and on sale!) makes my decision a bit harder because I can't justify saving a bit on either.

The Harmonia on one hand comes in an absolutely gorgeous green but is apparently less powerful (3 vrooms) while the Simfonia gets 4 vrooms and is a bit smaller (not that that matters much since I'm a smaller person anyway). Any help deciding? Maybe any better suggestions? I'd give myself up to a $60 limit if there are any other alternatives. I'm looking for something relatively simple (i.e. not a Rabbit) since it'll be used for partner play too.

Edit: I realized now that I probably should have placed a poll too but I'm new here and don't know how. Oh well.
12/14/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyGeek ToyGeek
This one looks really promising, too:

link

It's more money, but if you use a coupon code you can get at least 15% off, and that'll put it under your limit. (To get a coupon code, sign up for the affiliate program, and you'll have your own. Or, look at pretty much anyone's blog, and you'll find one.)
12/14/2010
loveshocks loveshocks
My vote's for the Harmonia - I own it and love it. It really depends on your wants and needs in a new vibrator though. The Harmonia has a more pronounced bulging head and it narrows down (and is nice and flexible), I don't own the Sinfonia, but it looks like it just tapers down at the end? So it really depends on what you're looking for.

It's fun for teasing with, and for solo-play, though, so it's not much of a worry. I found the Harmonia to be comfortable to use.

They both come with the same extras, which are really awesome and high quality as well
12/14/2010
toxie m toxie m
Ohh, the Sinfonia looks real classy, I'd not checked it out before. Still, I think my vote is with the Harmonia, I've had it on my wishlist for a while now. That green is killer More interesting shape, too
12/16/2010
misslady misslady
Thanks for the responses! I eventually decided on the Sinfonia just because it looks a lot simpler and more beginner-friendly, but I still have my eye on the Harmonia and that loooovely green
12/17/2010
Maiden Maiden
Quote:
Originally posted by misslady
I'm kinda caught between the two. I like the fact that they're both silicone with g-spot stimulation and multifunction/multispe ed, and that they're both reported to be quiet...and the fact that they're the same price (and on sale!) ... More
I just wanted to say that the "vrooms" rating is very subjective to the user. My guess would be that if the Sinfonia is in fact stronger, it would be more due to the fact that there is less silicone in the tip for the vibrations to travel through. Also, putting my own batteries in it, Energizer or Duracell, really amped up the vibrations.
12/21/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
I *LOVE* the Harmonia. I got my first ejaculation with it and to this day still can't ejaculate with any other toy. So yes. I recommend the Harmonia
12/21/2010
PunkyB PunkyB
This is one vibe I am going to be looking into! Thanks for the review
03/25/2011
Summersong Summersong
They both look really great!
09/07/2011
mh11 mh11
Quote:
Originally posted by misslady
I'm kinda caught between the two. I like the fact that they're both silicone with g-spot stimulation and multifunction/multispe ed, and that they're both reported to be quiet...and the fact that they're the same price (and on sale!) ... More
Well, I would think that the Simfonia would be a better choice for you by the description you gave. But I haven't had the opportunity to try out either. So hopefully you pick the right one. I hope to hear a review once you've decided. I would like to try either!
11/10/2011
mh11 mh11
Quote:
Originally posted by Maiden
I just wanted to say that the "vrooms" rating is very subjective to the user. My guess would be that if the Sinfonia is in fact stronger, it would be more due to the fact that there is less silicone in the tip for the vibrations to travel ... More
Wow! That's a great point about the reason for amount of "vrooms". I will keep that thinking in mind in the future. Thanks for giving the info.
11/10/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Very good review.
11/11/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by loveshocks
My vote's for the Harmonia - I own it and love it. It really depends on your wants and needs in a new vibrator though. The Harmonia has a more pronounced bulging head and it narrows down (and is nice and flexible), I don't own the Sinfonia, ... More
Agreed - I'd still go for the Haromina.
11/22/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
i have the Harmonia and personally it's not my favorite.
11/22/2011
Sbear89 Sbear89
I have the Sinfonia and I love it!!, for maor information on my experiance with it you can check out my review here.
11/22/2011
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Quote:
Originally posted by Sbear89
I have the Sinfonia and I love it!!, for maor information on my experiance with it you can check out my review here.
I want them both!
12/25/2011
LoveDove LoveDove
I'd love both of them, but I would want the pink in both! That's my big problem.
01/12/2012
Badass Badass
thanks
01/15/2012
underHim underHim
This looks awesome,. Love the shape
02/15/2012
underHim underHim
Harmonia
02/15/2012
Ropey Ropey
Quote:
Originally posted by Maiden
I just wanted to say that the "vrooms" rating is very subjective to the user. My guess would be that if the Sinfonia is in fact stronger, it would be more due to the fact that there is less silicone in the tip for the vibrations to travel ... More
Thank you very much for this post, I hadn't thought of batteries in this way before! Brand vs strength, even vs performance, thank you! I'll be sure to keep it in mind for all my battery toys!!!
05/05/2012
lomejo61 lomejo61
Just get both
05/14/2012
Sangsara Sangsara
i recently 'discovered' that my sinfonia was not a waste after all! but the harmonia has a nicer shape
06/11/2012
RoughToughCocoaPuff RoughToughCocoaPuff
Sinfonia!! Or get both!
06/23/2012
Porygorish Porygorish
get both if you have enough
09/07/2012
VampQueen VampQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Ohh, the Sinfonia looks real classy, I'd not checked it out before. Still, I think my vote is with the Harmonia, I've had it on my wishlist for a while now. That green is killer More interesting shape, too
agree
09/24/2012
ashboo32 ashboo32
they both look pretty good. i think i like the curve better on the harmony but i haven't tried either.
01/14/2013
headshrink headshrink
Are either of these good for anal?
03/08/2013
Total posts: 28
Unique posters: 25