Sleeves for WeVibe Tango?

CeltGirl CeltGirl
Tango
Related to: 
I love my WeVibe Tango, but believe it or not, it's actually a little strong for me! I'd like to "soften" it up just a little and hopefully add some variety to it, too. Has anybody had any success adapting sleeves or attachments for other small vibes with the Tango? If so, which ones?
07/27/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MissCupcake MissCupcake
Quote:
Originally posted by CeltGirl
I love my WeVibe Tango, but believe it or not, it's actually a little strong for me! I'd like to "soften" it up just a little and hopefully add some variety to it, too. Has anybody had any success adapting sleeves or attachments for ... More
I have exactly the same problem! I'm in the process of finding one. I'll let you know when I do. Just remind me in a month or so? I know that the Couture Collection Discretion from CalEx is just a tad too big because I just tried it.
08/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Tantus Spoons This whole line is great for the Salsa and Tango line.

I've the blue spoon, but the orange is the one I wanted lots and lots because of the shape.

Now, unfortunately, the inside shape is better suited for the Salsa with the pointed tip, the Tango's lipstick head shape can result in possible slipping of the toy from the sleeve. There are two ways to avoid this; use less lube for inserting the Tango into the sleeve, or roll up the bottom of the sleeve and wipe it down before you use it.

That purple finger bunny that EF has been giving out for free works great too, only if you like those ears. I chopped off the bunnies ears and use his head and that works amazing!!!!

These are the things I have done to make my Tango a little better.

Hope this helps!
08/01/2012
bh253 bh253
My Salsa fits well into the Silicone Finger Bunny by NMC ltd. and the Impuls'o by Shots Media
08/01/2012
CeltGirl CeltGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by MissCupcake
I have exactly the same problem! I'm in the process of finding one. I'll let you know when I do. Just remind me in a month or so? I know that the Couture Collection Discretion from CalEx is just a tad too big because I just tried it.
Thanks, MissFox! I wish you good hunting! I'll definitely look forward to checking in with you later and finding out the results of your experiments!

My preliminary results: So far the only thing I've tried that fits well is the now out-of-stock Bunny Finger Teaser. It's stretchy enough to fit securely and the Tango makes the ears dance WAY more than the original bullet did! I've also tried the Silicone Finger Bunny EF was giving away as a freebie but found it just a bit too large.

Let's both keep looking and compare notes later!
08/06/2012
CeltGirl CeltGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Tantus Spoons This whole line is great for the Salsa and Tango line.

I've the blue spoon, but the orange is the one I wanted lots and lots because of the shape.

Now, unfortunately, the inside shape is better suited for the Salsa ... More
@Woman China: Thank you! I never thought about trying the Tantus Little Secrets line--I'm so glad to know that they fit! Silicone is always a big plus. So now I have something new to add to my wish list.

@bh253: I'd never heard of the Impuls'o. Thanks for pointing it out! Looks like a very cool shape. My, but my wishlist is getting to be a busy place.

Neither of you found the Silicone Finger Bunny to be too large? Mine definitely was too big to fit snugly. I love the idea of de-earing it, though, Woman China!

Next question: Has anybody ever tried either the Salsa or Tango with one of those dildos that has a notch in the base for a bullet (Tantus makes several?) Did it work?
08/06/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4