So...I want this.

Danzig ate your mother Danzig ate your mother
Inked vibes superslim
Related to: 
I love tattoos and when I saw this it made me super happy. I am anticipating knowing more about it.
08/04/2009
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Danzig ate your mother
I love tattoos and when I saw this it made me super happy. I am anticipating knowing more about it.
These have been getting crazy *buzz* in the last 2 weeks. I posted pics from our trip out to Cali and everyone was all "me want!!!" I definitely think these are going to be popular.
08/04/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Danzig ate your mother
I love tattoos and when I saw this it made me super happy. I am anticipating knowing more about it.
HOLY SHIT SKULLS!!! I'm sold.
08/04/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
That's some seriously cool artwork. I wonder if it's painted on or if it's a decal or what?
08/04/2009
imp imp
What an uber wicked idea! I wantz *grin* ... nice to see some unique ideas coming out.
08/04/2009
Sammi Sammi
This looks awesome!
08/04/2009
TinyTease TinyTease
Yeah, these are cool, but I HATE hard plastic vibes. Very pretty, tho!
08/04/2009
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
Quote:
Originally posted by TinyTease
Yeah, these are cool, but I HATE hard plastic vibes. Very pretty, tho!
my sentiments exactly!!
08/04/2009
Tuesday Tuesday
At first I thought this would just be like ordinary plastic vibrators with a decal. But I see that they take C batteries. That changes everything. They might feel like a Magic Wand inside you.
08/05/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
At first I thought this would just be like ordinary plastic vibrators with a decal. But I see that they take C batteries. That changes everything. They might feel like a Magic Wand inside you.
Ewwwww, C batteries. I've had vibe that took Cs. It was loud, it rattled, and it numbed my vagina. Not good.
08/05/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
Ewwwww, C batteries. I've had vibe that took Cs. It was loud, it rattled, and it numbed my vagina. Not good.
My first C battery vibe was actually pretty nice...until it's untimely death less than a month after I first purchased it.
08/05/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
I'll be interested to see if it's a quality product or not. While it doesn't hold aesthetic appeal to me, I'd hate to see people be so excited to get it and it wind up being cheaply made.
08/05/2009
Danzig ate your mother Danzig ate your mother
I'm not sure I see where it says it takes C batteries. It looks to me like it takes 2 AA.

Like I said, I am anticipating learning more about it. I'm not typically one for really rigid plastic toys (which this appears to be) but I have had my exceptions. It seems to be a very basic vibrator with a gimmick of a tattoo decal. But sometimes gimmicks work for me. (^_^)
08/05/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
My first C battery vibe was actually pretty nice...until it's untimely death less than a month after I first purchased it.
I loved my first C vibe - it lasted me a long time, and spoiled me for power
08/05/2009
Danzig ate your mother Danzig ate your mother
Okay I see it now. The standard takes 2AA and the royal takes 2C. Awesome.
08/05/2009
Dragon Dragon
Those look very cool. Comes in BLACK. Whose on the review list????
08/05/2009
Britni TheVadgeWig Britni TheVadgeWig
It looks to be just a standard, straight, meh vibe with a cool design on it. AA battery model will be a better bet, but I stay far, far away from anything with C batteries. The toys are wicked loud, make rattling sounds, and then to crap out pretty quickly. Plus, it's Cal Exotics. This does not give me high hopes for the quality of the product. At all.
08/06/2009
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
HOLY SHIT SKULLS!!! I'm sold.
I love this comment, lol
08/06/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Britni TheVadgeWig
It looks to be just a standard, straight, meh vibe with a cool design on it. AA battery model will be a better bet, but I stay far, far away from anything with C batteries. The toys are wicked loud, make rattling sounds, and then to crap out pretty ... More
Cal Exotics has really taken consumer comments to heart, and they've started creating higher-quality toys made from better materials. The couture line, for example. They also have an EdenLink account here and respond to questions.

And yes, it's true, I'm obsessed with skulls and bones. My clothes disturb most people.
08/06/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Danzig ate your mother
Okay I see it now. The standard takes 2AA and the royal takes 2C. Awesome.
2 C's? That sounds fantastic, but I think I'll wait until there are a few reviews on it before I shell out the money for it. I already have one vibe that rattles, and I'm not crazy about the noise level, but it does a good job so I use it anyway.
08/07/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Cal Exotics has really taken consumer comments to heart, and they've started creating higher-quality toys made from better materials. The couture line, for example. They also have an EdenLink account here and respond to questions.

And yes, ... More
Great response. I agree, the products are getting better for sure. And I too have a penchant for skulls
08/08/2009
Sensual husband Sensual husband
This looks great
08/10/2010
kcordie kcordie
Quote:
Originally posted by TinyTease
Yeah, these are cool, but I HATE hard plastic vibes. Very pretty, tho!
my thoughts exactly
09/01/2010
Megan Ward Megan Ward
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
I love this comment, lol
heh i do too i sooo want this but im so poor i cant lmao :/
08/19/2011
Megan Ward Megan Ward
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Cal Exotics has really taken consumer comments to heart, and they've started creating higher-quality toys made from better materials. The couture line, for example. They also have an EdenLink account here and respond to questions.

And yes, ... More
i'm obsessed with skulls and bones too
08/19/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by Danzig ate your mother
I love tattoos and when I saw this it made me super happy. I am anticipating knowing more about it.
Prettyyyy.
08/21/2011
Angewin Angewin
It IS really sexy. I'd say go for it.
08/21/2011
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 20