Stronic: Are they worth it?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Stronic: Are they worth it?

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy 09/27/2015

I've been browsing the Stronic's and now want more info. Real personal experiences. The reviews were excellent but if I'm going to be buying something so expensive I want all the facts.

Invited: All users.

Get Adobe Flash player

Discussion Topics

1.
2.
3.
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
What has Stronic done for you?
09/27/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Read my review and the others. I know EF sold a lot of the Dreis. They are good for both males and females. Also I hope when you read any reviews that you rate them accordingly. Esp the ones that obviously put a lot of time into them.

If you have an Aneros or similar item, the 2 together is a killer. Multiples possibles. pm me for more info.
09/27/2015
edeneve edeneve
Should be able to find that in the reviews.
09/27/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Read my review and the others. I know EF sold a lot of the Dreis. They are good for both males and females. Also I hope when you read any reviews that you rate them accordingly. Esp the ones that obviously put a lot of time into them.

If you ...
I have read them and there is details I can use. But I want stories. Experiences with them not just product summaries and explanations of how to get good results when using them.

I looked up several videos on YouTube and watched the only one on PornTube too but they were all very simple and not that practical from an application standpoint.

If the Stronic are so good, my intention would be to buy all three maybe even two of the Eins (a him and hers set for Christmas).

Then again I am looking at We-Vibe vs. Tiani too.

That all comes to a lot of money. So I want to be sure I'm buying the right thing. Been burnt in the past.
09/28/2015
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
I guess we're all just a bit confused about what more you want. I discuss real use and experiences with it in my review. What type of stories are you looking for?
09/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I guess we're all just a bit confused about what more you want. I discuss real use and experiences with it in my review. What type of stories are you looking for?
Focusing on the Eins for the moment. I have read the 17 Eins reviews (to date).

The basic idea I have obtained from them all is the same: "The Eins is a unique product unlike any vibe as it has a thrusting/pulsating motion. That there is nothing at all like it except for perhaps a fully-fledged sex machine. The Eins is a fraction of the cost of a sex machine and well worth the expense."

The biggest cons listed are: “The drag factor, difficult to position at times, can cause a numbing sensation after extended use, lube is advised for comfortable play, charging can be tedious and it attracts dust/lint like anything.”

Nearly every review covered in varying detail the: “Use, Material / Texture, Design / Shape / Size, Functions / Performance / Controls, Care and Maintenance, Packaging. All details I could obtain from the item summary.”

The experience sections tend to spout only praise for the device. But not one review ever delved into what this toy accomplished for the user. Most stated that: “It's fantastic, it made me orgasm, it kept me moaning and wanting more.”

But why did it? How did it make you feel compared to other toys? Why do you feel that way? I’m sure there are a dozen other items that could make you feel just as good. An orgasm is an orgasm, what's the Stronic difference? Is there a difference? How did it feel first time using it, not a summary, how did you actually feel when using it? Were you scared? Does the item work long term or does the novelty wear off after time? Is the Stronic’s thrusting sensation that good or is there something else that may be better, something that make you feel the same way?

Can I do without buying a Stronic or is it a must have for my collection? If so why?

Another aspect that was that few reviews truly commented on partner play and mostly to the extent of stating it was a lot of fun. How was it fun? How did you use it in partner play?

These are the details I want. The nitty-gritty things I take into account when investing in a "quality" sex toy. I spent a big part of my annual income last financial year on various items. So I want to have the facts, it may sound weird or stupid to ask the same question over and over in different ways but in the end I have to make a choice: buy this or buy something else (or don't buy anything at all).

The reviews were excellently presented and as reviews they were perfect at providing their information, I especially liked the follow up commentary. But, for me, they lacked the details I desire.

I hope this clarifies what I'm seeking.
09/28/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Thank you for addressing the topics you want addressed. It helps. I don't own one, however, I am as interested in these products as you are Toy Guy.

I think the draw from this toy is that it can "Fuck you" or your partner in a realistic of sort way hands free, instead of the other way around. This could leave your hands or your partners hands to do and explore other areas. As you've mentioned, it is much more affordable and discreet than getting a full fledged penetration machine. Hiding one of those when the extended family comes over would most likely be a problem due to their size and singular purpose.

I'd like to ask you, before you potentially pull the trigger on any of these, how frequently do you feel you would use this unique item? Do you think/know that your partner could appreciate this?
09/28/2015
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Focusing on the Eins for the moment. I have read the 17 Eins reviews (to date).

The basic idea I have obtained from them all is the same: "The Eins is a unique product unlike any vibe as it has a thrusting/pulsating motion. That there is ...
It does. My review does cover the fact that it's different because it has virtually no vibration. I don't think "an orgasm is an orgasm" is true. So, as far as the orgasm you're getting, it's an internal orgasm that comes from the friction, thrusting, pressure, etc....not from vibration. I know, for me, that makes it an orgasm with more depth and more internally focused. It's not just an automatic physiological response to vibration....but a slow build with a huge crest. It wasn't scary...it feels natural as long as you lube up enough. And no, the novelty doesn't get old.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask more questions!
09/28/2015
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Thank you for addressing the topics you want addressed. It helps. I don't own one, however, I am as interested in these products as you are Toy Guy.

I think the draw from this toy is that it can "Fuck you" or your partner in a ...
It is not hands free...unless you really position it with pillows or something, which would be tricky and distracting. It takes a bit of work to get just enough pressure to hold onto it without it getting away from you, but not holding it so tightly that you dull the thrusting motion.
09/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
It does. My review does cover the fact that it's different because it has virtually no vibration. I don't think "an orgasm is an orgasm" is true. So, as far as the orgasm you're getting, it's an internal orgasm that comes ...
That does help.

What I'm interested in knowing right now is how well it fares for partner play.
09/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
That does help.

What I'm interested in knowing right now is how well it fares for partner play.
Do you mean can both use or watch one use it ? Or u tie her up or she u and use it ? Or do both get satisfaction ?

The charge lasts a long time so both of you can share.

And I hope and ask you rated the reviews. We all spent a lot of time and effort in the reviews. Thank you.
09/29/2015
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
That does help.

What I'm interested in knowing right now is how well it fares for partner play.
I say it's great for partner play but there is a learning curve. Too much pressure when you hold it limits the thrust, which is harder to tell if you aren't the one who is getting the thrusting. With some trial and error, which shouldn't take too long if you have good communication, partner play is great!
09/29/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Do you mean can both use or watch one use it ? Or u tie her up or she u and use it ? Or do both get satisfaction ?

The charge lasts a long time so both of you can share.

And I hope and ask you rated the reviews. We all spent a lot of ...
I will rate the reviews. Yes yes.
09/30/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I say it's great for partner play but there is a learning curve. Too much pressure when you hold it limits the thrust, which is harder to tell if you aren't the one who is getting the thrusting. With some trial and error, which shouldn't ...
But is it a versatile as a normal vibe?

Double Penetration play etc.
09/30/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
But is it a versatile as a normal vibe?

Double Penetration play etc.
Also how forceful is the Stronic?
10/03/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
But is it a versatile as a normal vibe?

Double Penetration play etc.
Still waiting on a reply regarding partner play.
10/13/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I will rate the reviews. Yes yes.
didn't see your ratings on any At least not on EF.

Oh never mind, it's not necessary.
10/13/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Still waiting on a reply regarding partner play.
It is not a vibe though be nice if it vibe and thrusts together. It is forceful enough but relative to the area ( orifice's tightness). My video shows how it moves bk and forth. Or did you skip it

As for dp, it will work. She may have to gently hold it with a finger. You, yourself will feel it also. Keep in mind it only thrusts about _ / _ . For the answer search our reviews. . It is in one of the reviews.

The Drei is also good for rubbing your fre... and her _ _ _ t. Don't be l _ _ y, do your homework.

Oh, I guess you are only interested in a certain aspect of it right now.
10/13/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
didn't see your ratings on any At least not on EF.

Oh never mind, it's not necessary.
Yes yes, will get to that in due course.
10/15/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
It is not a vibe though be nice if it vibe and thrusts together. It is forceful enough but relative to the area ( orifice's tightness). My video shows how it moves bk and forth. Or did you skip it

As for dp, it will work. She may have to ...
I'm still unsure which of the stronic to get first. I made a poll.
10/15/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Yes yes, will get to that in due course.


It's ok, I know you are busy. Did you see the Drei in action on one of the reviews ? Never mind the stiff talking. That was his first ever video.
10/16/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears


It's ok, I know you are busy. Did you see the Drei in action on one of the reviews ? Never mind the stiff talking. That was his first ever video.
10/16/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I was testing you to see whether you did visit the reviews.
It's ok, this is a nice thread on the Stronics anyway.
10/16/2015
Evoluchun Evoluchun
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
What has Stronic done for you?
never used one before sorry
Jul 21, 1:25 am
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I'm still unsure which of the stronic to get first. I made a poll.
Did you ever figure out which one you wanted Toy Guy?
Jul 24, 11:29 am
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Eins, simple and elegant. A good start as it is number 1 anyway.
Aug 3, 1:08 am
MrClark MrClark
I'm curious now... no experience with them. Will say do enjoy the one toy I have from Fun Factory.
Aug 3, 8:44 pm
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 7
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Which of the Stronic (if any) should I buy first?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
1  (100%)
Total votes: 1
Poll is open
09/27/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I think it all depends on what you or your partner likes and how it will be used. For example, with my partner and I, I know she can enjoy some texture in her vagina during our time together, however we have yet to experiment with texture anally. All of her anal toys are smooth, but not all of mine are. She has yet to express any interest in textured anal toys.
09/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
The person I'm think of like ribs and wavy bumps. But a unique toy like this be better to start with the Eins than the Drei?
09/29/2015
Total posts: 3
Unique posters: 2
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Is there something else out there better than the Stronic?
09/27/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Total posts: 1
Unique posters: 1