Originally posted by
oh you'll find it, but my girlfriend says it's too expensive for the pleasure.
Personally, the vibrations are strong enough to push you over the edge after working up to an orgasm. To answer your question about the vibration patterns and location, the LELO Gigi has 5 patterns to cycle through.
1. A continuous & constant vibration (constant)
* Vibrations concentrated in the tip, some lower vibrations can be felt lower on the shaft
* Vibrations can be felt more on upper curve of the toy versus the lower curve.
2. Longer pulse vibration (slower)
* Vibrations concentrated in the tip, with some vibrations in the upper shaft
* Little vibration can be felt on the lower curve
3. Medium pulse vibration (medium)
* Vibrations concentrated in the tip, with more vibrations in the upper shaft and upper curve.
4. Shorter pulse vibration (faster)
* Vibrations concentrated in the tip, with an overall vibration throughout the shaft. Still, note that the most vibration is located in the tip.
5. Wave pulse vibration
* Vibrations move from the bottom of the shaft towards the tip and than works back down the shaft. This motion is repetitive like a wave or rocking motion. Though the vibration occurs throughout the entire toy (excluding the handle, of course), the vibration is has a concentrated feeling towards the tip.
Hope that helps!