Ultra skin cock by Doc Johnson

Cosmic Brownie Cosmic Brownie
Ultra realistic cock
Related to: 
What is the circumference of the 6" version?
01/10/2010
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Brownie
What is the circumference of the 6" version?
The circumfrence for this is 6 1/4" and the diameter is 2". This is listed under the Overview tab, as well as some other information about it.
01/10/2010
Chorus Line Chorus Line
You should check out my review of it, just click on my user name to the left and then go to the reivew.

Chorus line
01/10/2010
Chorus Line Chorus Line
Quote:
Originally posted by Chorus Line
You should check out my review of it, just click on my user name to the left and then go to the reivew.

Chorus line
Sorry, I didn't read that you were looking for the 6 inch version.
01/10/2010
Chorus Line Chorus Line
Quote:
Originally posted by Chorus Line
Sorry, I didn't read that you were looking for the 6 inch version.
It is about 5.25 inches in circumfernce. 6.5 inches insertable, 1.5 inch width.

Chorus line
01/10/2010
TooSticky TooSticky
THe rule of thumb is to subtract 2" for the base and/or balls, to reach the insertable AMOUNT.
05/22/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
The circumfrence for this is 6 1/4" and the diameter is 2". This is listed under the Overview tab, as well as some other information about it.
Thanks! ^^
08/05/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5