Would this warming lube be too much for sensitive skin?

lomejo61 lomejo61
Lotion d'amour
Related to: 
I have really sensitive skin. Do you think this would be too intense?
05/14/2012
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sexykiss sexykiss
Quote:
Originally posted by lomejo61
I have really sensitive skin. Do you think this would be too intense?
i think you should be alright just make sure to wash it all off and dont keep it on your skin for to long
05/31/2012
bh253 bh253
I wouldn't use it! It has Glycerine in it, which is irritating to many.
05/31/2012
shortstoke1980 shortstoke1980
Quote:
Originally posted by sexykiss
i think you should be alright just make sure to wash it all off and dont keep it on your skin for to long
totally agree
08/06/2012
saunders1971 saunders1971
Quote:
Originally posted by bh253
I wouldn't use it! It has Glycerine in it, which is irritating to many.
agree
08/06/2012
ACCOUNT3482 ACCOUNT3482
Quote:
Originally posted by lomejo61
I have really sensitive skin. Do you think this would be too intense?
If you've got an organic market near your home, they've usually got some great lubes for sensitive skin. Otherwise, this should probably be fine! Just watch out for parabens and other irritating substances.
10/13/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 6