Weaken the Vibrations

NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
G-plus massager attachment
Related to: 
Does this attachment diffuse the mammoth vibrations of the Hitachi? I'd like to find an attachment that can tone this toy down a little.
04/05/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Does this attachment diffuse the mammoth vibrations of the Hitachi? I'd like to find an attachment that can tone this toy down a little.
Haha I don't know about that attachment but the term "Mammoth Vibrations" makes me smile since we ordered A hitachi for my buddy last week after he asked for "the most powerful" and now I know he will be happy, also thank you for the laugh

Oh and in my experiance covers of any kind, always seem to dampen the vibrations, just don't hold me to that on the hitachi! lol
04/05/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
Haha I don't know about that attachment but the term "Mammoth Vibrations" makes me smile since we ordered A hitachi for my buddy last week after he asked for "the most powerful" and now I know he will be happy, also thank you ... More
I've always viewed the Hitachi as a "right of passage" to officially be part of the sex toy world so now, after nearly a year, I'm building up the courage to take the plunge and buy the Hitachi Magic Wand. Personally, I'm hyper intimidated by it so the attachment is more for peace of mind knowing something could tone down this beastly machine. Hopefully your lover loves the Hitachi! It seems like a no-fail
04/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I've used that on an Acuvibe and not a Hitachi, but I think they're similar enough to give you a good idea. The vibrations will be muffled some. They'll be really strong in the little clitoral arm bump, and while still easily felt with fingers in the insertable part, not always as easily felt internally. I was able to use mine with my Acuvibe on high, when I would sometimes have a hard time using it on low.
04/05/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
I've always viewed the Hitachi as a "right of passage" to officially be part of the sex toy world so now, after nearly a year, I'm building up the courage to take the plunge and buy the Hitachi Magic Wand. Personally, I'm hyper ... More
He's not my lover, just a friend lol, i'm straight, my girlfriend is bi. no worries all though, easy mistake the way i talk lmao. and i'm a very open minded individual. Since i've found my way to eden I have taken it upon myself to make sure any of my friends have the best of whatever they need and he wanted his girlfriend to have POWER, there into forced orgasms so we determined he could tie her up and have at it with a hitachi. Strong as it sounds its perfect for his use and i may have to get him an attachment so he don't kill the poor girl lol. I do want to say i appreciate you not treating me like a lesser person than you even when you thought i was gay/bi, many of my friends are and don't always get treated right.
04/05/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Does this attachment diffuse the mammoth vibrations of the Hitachi? I'd like to find an attachment that can tone this toy down a little.
I good low cost solution to strong vibrations are to use a towel or washcloth or sheet or nightgown between your body and the Hitachi (or Wahl or Ideal) to dull the intensity at first.

I know I did this at first, and then graduated to using these toys full strength. Some people always use them muted through some fabric.

It's nice at first, so you can judge what you need. Without buying at attachment that you may not need or want.
04/05/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
He's not my lover, just a friend lol, i'm straight, my girlfriend is bi. no worries all though, easy mistake the way i talk lmao. and i'm a very open minded individual. Since i've found my way to eden I have taken it upon myself to ... More
I want the Hitachi for the same reason your guy friend wants his and I don't want to be that poor girl who passed out from too many Hitachi orgasms- oh my, such a hard world, death by orgasm. Also, I have a really hard time being PC on Eden because sexuality is FAR from "hi, i'm estrogen and I love testosterone." From what you said I wasn't sure if you were polyamorous, polygamous, lesbian, swingin', had a super close (now sadistic) guy friend or a sexual minority- I didn't creep on your profile so I though "lover" was a all-encompassing statement. Thanks for taking it graciously
04/05/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I good low cost solution to strong vibrations are to use a towel or washcloth or sheet or nightgown between your body and the Hitachi (or Wahl or Ideal) to dull the intensity at first.



I know I did this at first, and then graduated to ... More
That is probably a less expensive way to go about it plus we could get a little creative with the fabrics. Thanks for the suggestion.
04/05/2011
NuMe NuMe
It probably does dampen it a little. I have something similar and I prefer using my Hitachi with an attachment.
04/05/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
Nothing can muffle the almighty power of "The Hitachi".
04/06/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by Solar Ray
Nothing can muffle the almighty power of "The Hitachi".
I'm intimidated by its reputation, thanks for the consolation Solar Ray lol All my other toys will end up being treated like the wimpy kid in high school after the Hitachi Magic Wand arrives!
04/06/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
I want the Hitachi for the same reason your guy friend wants his and I don't want to be that poor girl who passed out from too many Hitachi orgasms- oh my, such a hard world, death by orgasm. Also, I have a really hard time being PC on Eden ... More
Lol yea thats why I said "the way I talk," had someone apologise before for thinking I was gay or bi after I made the remark "If Hugh Jackman were in my room I'd do him!" lmao, why would I take it the wrong way after I said that right?

Now that death by orgasm thing, tell me more if you don't mind, see my best friend is dating my cousin and they are the ones the hitachi is for! Also knowing my friend he is overly zealous like myself sometimes and well yea, we don't want that to be a problem. I'd like to know how many are to many ya know. And Maybe i'll get him one of these too lol.

Don't worry about "creeping" on our profile I expect people to do it, thats why My profile features A "Joke of the Day" lol, Plus you really seem like me and Britts kinda open minded person, since some people asre "open minded" only when around you then talk smack when your not there (never talk shyt about a guys sexual preferance/s to someone you don't know well, they may just be good friends of his lmao happened before) I'm sure we will see you around EF since we'll be following ya. Until next time, you have fun with that hitachi and hopefully we hear back soon lol ,his hitachi arrives today
04/06/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
Lol yea thats why I said "the way I talk," had someone apologise before for thinking I was gay or bi after I made the remark "If Hugh Jackman were in my room I'd do him!" lmao, why would I take it the wrong way after I said ... More
Who WOULDN'T jump on Hugh Jackman! Concerning forced orgasms, I'll try to keep this thread on topic and send you a message. People are so afraid of what they don't understand when it comes to sexual orientation. We had a huge situation at my college recently because our local hospital refused to treat a transgender woman. This would be different if she had a hormone issue, which the hospital needed a specialist for, but she had a broken leg and they would not perform an x-ray even though she had full health insurance. Again, trying to keep this thread on topic, I'll message you. About the Hitachi, I'm ordering later this month and meanwhile sort of working up the courage.
04/06/2011
SamsDelight SamsDelight
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
He's not my lover, just a friend lol, i'm straight, my girlfriend is bi. no worries all though, easy mistake the way i talk lmao. and i'm a very open minded individual. Since i've found my way to eden I have taken it upon myself to ... More
I am still trying to write my review on mine but, I have to say wow. It is awesome. I can not believe I never tried it before. It is perfect for forced orgasms and after my fifth I begged to be done and my husband had never taken it off low.
04/09/2011
wetone123 wetone123
The attachment does weaken the vibrations...a little. Still pretty strong tho'. A towel like P'Gell suggested will work very well to diffuse vibrations if too strong. Have fun!
04/19/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by SamsDelight
I am still trying to write my review on mine but, I have to say wow. It is awesome. I can not believe I never tried it before. It is perfect for forced orgasms and after my fifth I begged to be done and my husband had never taken it off low.
hehe that's the good stuff! My buddy got the one for him and his girl in day's ago, maybe a week lol. He's been nothing short of excited about it since they first turned that thing on lol. So NarcissisticLust you work your courage up yet or still thinkin on it?
04/19/2011
daniel and frances daniel and frances
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Does this attachment diffuse the mammoth vibrations of the Hitachi? I'd like to find an attachment that can tone this toy down a little.
I have the nubby pleasure dome and I think it diffuses them a little...
05/02/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Does this attachment diffuse the mammoth vibrations of the Hitachi? I'd like to find an attachment that can tone this toy down a little.
YES. I could not use my Hitachi without such accessories.
10/05/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
I've always viewed the Hitachi as a "right of passage" to officially be part of the sex toy world so now, after nearly a year, I'm building up the courage to take the plunge and buy the Hitachi Magic Wand. Personally, I'm hyper ... More
Hitachi is great, but for some of us it IS too powerful alone. I love it, however, with these kinds of add on's. Not only more comfortable, but can play ALL DAY. No dead batteries.
10/05/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
I use my Hitachi with a layer of blanket covering the head - that dampens the vibrations a bit!
10/07/2011
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 11