What is the best postion for the We-Vibe?

Benny Benny
We-vibe 3
Related to: 
I saw 3 Positions That Work Well with the We-Vibe on link
but I would like to know of any other good and creative positions out their for it. So far it works well, but time for some variety!
06/01/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
honeybee57 honeybee57
I enjoy spooning with this one, also in addition to girl on top backward cowgirl is fun too. If your a guy you could use the vaginal arm for anal pleasure while the clitoral arm is rubing underneath. Also my fiancee like when I give hive a blow or hand job & use it. We also roleplayed with him in the other room with the remote control and I couldn't stop him. Nipple play is fun for both. Hope that helps
06/17/2012
Toy Fiend Toy Fiend
I personally found doggy to be the most fun position for using my We-Vibe. I feel like I am less full in doggy, and with this device it help makes up for the difference. So very worth every penny!!!!
08/22/2012
Fantastic Fantastic
Quote:
Originally posted by honeybee57
I enjoy spooning with this one, also in addition to girl on top backward cowgirl is fun too. If your a guy you could use the vaginal arm for anal pleasure while the clitoral arm is rubing underneath. Also my fiancee like when I give hive a blow or ... More
I agree honeybee57. Backward cowgirl is awesome with the We Vibe if the girl can work it right. Have to keep the We Vibe in and work the good angles for the best effect. Nipple play? Never tried that one with the We Vibe. Hmmmmmm... link
11/05/2012
Fantastic Fantastic
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny
I saw 3 Positions That Work Well with the We-Vibe on link
but I would like to know of any other good and creative positions out their for it. So far it works well, but time for some variety! ... More
I apologize for the link above. It is incorrect. The correct link I meant to post was link
11/05/2012
Bofen Bofen
Doggy style is my favorite with this one too!
11/06/2012
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny
I saw 3 Positions That Work Well with the We-Vibe on link
but I would like to know of any other good and creative positions out their for it. So far it works well, but time for some variety! ... More
Thanks for sharing this!!! Maybe with these new positions, my partner and I will have some better luck with this toy.
12/10/2013
Fantastic Fantastic
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutty Girl Problems
Thanks for sharing this!!! Maybe with these new positions, my partner and I will have some better luck with this toy.
The We-Vibe definitely takes patience at first. You have to be able to relax and I recommend starting foreplay and intercourse without it at first. After a bit when the female is ready to cum, put in the We-Vibe and let it help get there. link
12/10/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6