When will Mimi be back in stock?

TX TX
MiMi
Related to: 
Seriously.
05/11/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by TX
Seriously.
You can set a product alert to email you when it is back in.
05/12/2011
TX TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
You can set a product alert to email you when it is back in.
Thanks, I did like a month ago, seems like EF has problems restocking products? At least that's what I've read in the forums and in comments on other products, one comment I had read a customer waited for 5 months for a product. That just doesn't sit well with me, I really don't want to shop anywhere else but might not have a choice It's just frustrating
05/12/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by TX
Thanks, I did like a month ago, seems like EF has problems restocking products? At least that's what I've read in the forums and in comments on other products, one comment I had read a customer waited for 5 months for a product. That just ... More
It is not exactly EF's fault. EF gets its products from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer does not have the stock there is not much one can do.
05/12/2011
Kayla Kayla
I'm going to pass this onto our product manager, and he'll let you know what the status is on the MiMi. I apologize for the wait on the MiMi.
05/12/2011
TX TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
It is not exactly EF's fault. EF gets its products from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer does not have the stock there is not much one can do.
I'm sure its not totally EF fault but when every other site has it in stock makes you wonder what the hold up is, just saying it seems like this happens alot. Maybe they should stock greater quanitys of new toys and of popular ones. Anyhow i'm not trying to sound like a bitch just frustrated... (sexually lol)
05/12/2011
TX TX
Thanks Kayla, No need to apologize.
05/12/2011
Maxim Maxim
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for this product being out of stock at certain times - there was limited availability of MiMi within the last few months which will be resolved shortly.

We are working very hard to get MiMi and looking to have it fully stocked by the end of next week.
05/13/2011
A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for this product being out of stock at certain times - there was limited availability of MiMi within the last few months which will be resolved shortly.

We are working very hard to get MiMi and looking to have ... More
Thanks for the answer!

This is definitely a very pressing matter for a lot of people I guess no matter how many Mimis will be stocked, they all will disappear at once.
05/13/2011
TX TX
Thanks for the reply Maxim. Well guys I ordered Mimi when she came back in stock the other day but then on my order status it said backordered, sigh, so I'm probley just going to cancel the order and get it somewhere else. What a pain this has been
05/16/2011
barrettbn2 barrettbn2
I am glad I ordered mine a few months ago
05/18/2011
Girly Girl Girly Girl
set alerts and they will let you know when its back in stock , also login back and search for mimi vibe they will also put in stock next to the status of the product
08/08/2011
beemonkey beemonkey
That sucks!
08/08/2011
Girly Girl Girly Girl
just set alerts by email that´s easy
08/24/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Alerts are great
09/17/2011
Girly Girl Girly Girl
alerts abviously
10/07/2011
SassySam SassySam
i cant wait
10/23/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 10