Which vibrator has the strongest vibes

Peekabooloo Peekabooloo
Thrill
Related to: 
Not the fastest, or the buzziest, but the most pressure and strongest deep vibes?
12/01/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Girly Juice Girly Juice
The Wahl, by far. It's like a jackhammer. Sadly, Eden doesn't carry it anymore
12/02/2012
Peekabooloo Peekabooloo
Oh no, what eould be the best that is still offered here?
12/02/2012
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Peekabooloo
Oh no, what eould be the best that is still offered here?
Hitachi or Couture Inspire. Most plug-ins are very strong.
12/03/2012
Sexy Lexxxy Sexy Lexxxy
Quote:
Originally posted by Peekabooloo
Not the fastest, or the buzziest, but the most pressure and strongest deep vibes?
If your looking for a strong rechargeable clitoral stimulator that is discrete and quiet, the Touch by We-Vibe is one of my faves! It has deep rumbling vibes and is body safe. It also has many modes for whatever your in the mood for!
12/04/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Peekabooloo
Not the fastest, or the buzziest, but the most pressure and strongest deep vibes?
Fairy wand for me
12/04/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
We Vibe Salsa is a great clitoral option that's amazingly powerful. As for internal stimulation, Uma is pretty great for that.
12/04/2012
happywaffle34 happywaffle34
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
We Vibe Salsa is a great clitoral option that's amazingly powerful. As for internal stimulation, Uma is pretty great for that.
Agreed on all of that! The Salsa or Tango are very powerful clitoral simulators! I would never use the Hitachi wand - ouch! Nerve damage and micro-tears!
01/22/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7