Will the We-Vibe Tango fit in the bunny?

MissCupcake MissCupcake
Love bunny vibe
Related to: 
I'm looking for some diverse silicone sleeves for my Tango. Does anyone have both who could tell me if it fits? Obviously it would stick out more than the bullet it comes with but besides that, I'm curious if this could work.

Thanks!
08/05/2012
  • Weekly BOGO: Accessorize for Pleasure! Buy 1 Vibrator And Ge
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by MissCupcake
I'm looking for some diverse silicone sleeves for my Tango. Does anyone have both who could tell me if it fits? Obviously it would stick out more than the bullet it comes with but besides that, I'm curious if this could work.

Thanks!
Hmm not sure about masturbator sleeves for this one but you can maybe try out the Tenga Egg Masturbator? Here's a link.
link
08/05/2012
Incendiaire Incendiaire
Quote:
Originally posted by MissCupcake
I'm looking for some diverse silicone sleeves for my Tango. Does anyone have both who could tell me if it fits? Obviously it would stick out more than the bullet it comes with but besides that, I'm curious if this could work.

Thanks!
I have the We-Vibe Salsa, which is the same size as the Tango, and in a highly unscientific test I held it up to the actual-size photo of the bunny, and it looks to be the same thickness as the bullet sticking out of it.

In my experience the Salsa/Tango fits into anything with a bullet hole; I've used mine in Tantus dildos, Rocks Off toys, etc.

The bunny is silicone, so it'll have some stretch in it to accommodate any slight degrees of size difference anyway.
08/05/2012
MissCupcake MissCupcake
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
Hmm not sure about masturbator sleeves for this one but you can maybe try out the Tenga Egg Masturbator? Here's a link.
link
Not masturbatory sleeves! More like a silicone covering for the bullet. Also, I tried the Tenga Egg, and my boyfriend said, "Not worth the mess." So that's that. He prefers to use his hand. He's old fashioned like that.
08/05/2012
MissCupcake MissCupcake
Quote:
Originally posted by Incendiaire
I have the We-Vibe Salsa, which is the same size as the Tango, and in a highly unscientific test I held it up to the actual-size photo of the bunny, and it looks to be the same thickness as the bullet sticking out of it.

In my experience the ... More
Great! Thank you!
08/05/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3