Do you shave your ass?

cmm cmm
I'm talking about the hole here, not just the cheeks.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes
Bignuf , G&L , SecretKinksters , C&K0143 , HannahPanda , Asmoothguy2011 , Slutty Girl Problems
7  (64%)
No
Edeneve , Brokenmoon , slynch , StormOfSnakes
4  (36%)
Total votes: 11
Poll is closed
09/10/2013
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Edeneve Edeneve
hell no! besides, I have no desire for the SHARTS!
09/10/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
I'm talking about the hole here, not just the cheeks.
We both stay smooth as silk. That means every shower (once, and sometimes twice a day) we use Gillette Shave Gel and a great, five blade shaver...all over "down there". Since we do it daily, there is never any irritation or other problems. Our reason for shaving is so we have a no hair oral experience, and since we both do oral frequently and "everywhere down there", why not keep it all clean and shiny?
09/11/2013
G&L G&L
Yes because I did it once for running and since then never gone back.
09/11/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
I do. I feel if I want him to lick my pussy I need to shave...and the same goes for my ass.
09/11/2013
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
It seems so hard to do. Really afraid to get even a small nick. Oouch!
09/11/2013
HannahPanda HannahPanda
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass though. Sometimes literally.
09/12/2013
C&K0143 C&K0143
I shave my wife and I front and back on a regular basis. I’m far more meticulous with it than she is and she actually prefers me to do it. - C
09/12/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by SecretKinksters
I do. I feel if I want him to lick my pussy I need to shave...and the same goes for my ass.
We just feel so much more clean.
09/12/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by C&K0143
I shave my wife and I front and back on a regular basis. I’m far more meticulous with it than she is and she actually prefers me to do it. - C
Hey, quality bonding time. Can't beat that.
09/12/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by HannahPanda
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass though. Sometimes literally.
In that case you need a different shaver and shave gel. No question we don't like pain or cuts. We get zero with our current shaver choices.
09/12/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by G&L
Yes because I did it once for running and since then never gone back.
For running??
09/12/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
It seems so hard to do. Really afraid to get even a small nick. Oouch!
Honestly, once you make it a shower habit, it is not hard to do at all. Nor do we even get "small nicks" anymore. It really is a matter of the right shaver and right shave cream or gel. We were friends of the Gillette system, and now have totally become fans of Schick for "down there" (oh, and up on his face too). Total comfort, no..zero..not ever, a cut or nick, no irritation or issues. Perfect, smoooooooth, skin.

link

link
09/12/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
We both stay smooth as silk. That means every shower (once, and sometimes twice a day) we use Gillette Shave Gel and a great, five blade shaver...all over "down there". Since we do it daily, there is never any irritation or other problems. ... More
I agree! Silky smooth all the way for this gal.
11/18/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 9