Favorite place to masturbate?

B8trDude B8trDude
Okay guys, this one is just for you. Where do you like to get off and blow your load? Personally, I like to find a secluded place, outdoors on a hot sunny day, get naked, and take care of business. Going on a short hike in the woods is great. The beach would be great too but just too risky.
08/06/2010
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
shepegs shepegs
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Okay guys, this one is just for you. Where do you like to get off and blow your load? Personally, I like to find a secluded place, outdoors on a hot sunny day, get naked, and take care of business. Going on a short hike in the woods is great. The ... More
Outdoors sounds fun but certainly not ideal. As a man you can easily get arrested and if there just happens to be a school near by, well now you're a wanted man. However, if you're a woman, .....nothing happens.

Ideal for me is on the floor, nude and with toys.
08/06/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The wood shed. NO body bothers me when I am there. Plus it is in the woods behind my house so I get peace and quiet.
08/06/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
My favorite place is probably the shower, however many of my favorite vibes aren't waterproof
08/06/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Shepegs - I couldn't agree more! Outdoors is great but only far, far away from civilization (i.e., out in the wilderness).

Dwtim - wish I had a woodshed or even woods nearby

MuffysPinguLove - the shower is one of my "regular" places - can spend a lot of time there and it's safe.
08/07/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
I would say more bed, or some where I can get really comfortable.
08/08/2010
Miss Naughty Kitty Miss Naughty Kitty
I really only masturbate in bed. Have thought about the shower but when ever i take a shower im too busy to play. like getting ready for work.
08/08/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by shepegs
Outdoors sounds fun but certainly not ideal. As a man you can easily get arrested and if there just happens to be a school near by, well now you're a wanted man. However, if you're a woman, .....nothing happens.

Ideal for me is on ... More
I have to disagree that nothing would happen if a woman was outdoors completely naked and was seen masturbating. I think sometimes people have this idea that women can get away with so much, but public nudity is the same whether it's a woman or a man. Especially near a school, the law is not going to be any different for a woman than a man and a woman could still be arrested.
08/08/2010
Alicia Alicia
Bed or the couch is most comfortable for me. I don't really like the shower because I have a hard time getting off when standing up.
08/08/2010
Envy Envy
My bf always goes in the shower pretty much. If not there then the bed. And then he showers right after, haha.
08/08/2010
Anally Fixated Anally Fixated
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Okay guys, this one is just for you. Where do you like to get off and blow your load? Personally, I like to find a secluded place, outdoors on a hot sunny day, get naked, and take care of business. Going on a short hike in the woods is great. The ... More
I just like to relax on my bed, watch some porn, whip it out and jerk off for close to an hour.
09/16/2010
guy4guyz420 guy4guyz420
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Okay guys, this one is just for you. Where do you like to get off and blow your load? Personally, I like to find a secluded place, outdoors on a hot sunny day, get naked, and take care of business. Going on a short hike in the woods is great. The ... More
I like to masturbate in bed mostly. But my favorite place is on the couch with the door unlocked cause it makes me feel like I'm going to get caught and that turns me on.
10/06/2010
sextoylover sextoylover
Quote:
Originally posted by guy4guyz420
I like to masturbate in bed mostly. But my favorite place is on the couch with the door unlocked cause it makes me feel like I'm going to get caught and that turns me on.
that sounds fun might try that
06/27/2012
sextoylover sextoylover
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I would say more bed, or some where I can get really comfortable.
same with me
06/27/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 11