Orgsam without ejaculation

ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Recently I read a article that stated that you could apply pressure to the perineum before ejaculation and this would stop you from cuming but still enjoy the orgasm.
I have been able to do this twice. While the experience was very good and enjoyable. I wonder if there could be anything 'not good' about doing this.

Anyone have any experience with this.
05/14/2010
  • Weekly BOGO: Accessorize for Pleasure! Buy 1 Vibrator And Ge
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Recently I read a article that stated that you could apply pressure to the perineum before ejaculation and this would stop you from cuming but still enjoy the orgasm.
I have been able to do this twice. While the experience was very good and ... More
I don't know if there are dangers or anything, but I know guys can cum but not orgasm.
05/14/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I don't know if there are dangers or anything, but I know guys can cum but not orgasm.
Never heard of that, I would think that would be quit a experience.
05/14/2010
kck kck
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Recently I read a article that stated that you could apply pressure to the perineum before ejaculation and this would stop you from cuming but still enjoy the orgasm.
I have been able to do this twice. While the experience was very good and ... More
My bf was advised by his doctor to masturbate more often in order to get rid of excess cum. He already masturbated quite a bit, but apparently not enough. The excess was making his prostate and balls extremely sensitive, and he was in a lot of pain. I have no medical background, so I can't say that this applies, but I just thought you might want to know his experience... maybe it applies to intentionally suppressing the release of ejaculate. I'd say it's probably not "bad" every now and then, but I wouldn't make it a habit.
05/14/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by kck
My bf was advised by his doctor to masturbate more often in order to get rid of excess cum. He already masturbated quite a bit, but apparently not enough. The excess was making his prostate and balls extremely sensitive, and he was in a lot of pain. ... More
Thanks for the info.
05/14/2010
kck kck
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Thanks for the info.
No problem
05/14/2010
Miss Naughty Kitty Miss Naughty Kitty
The guy I have been with lately orgasms with out ejaculating every once in a while, But I'm pretty sure he's not doing it on purpose.
05/15/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
The method you are describing is the million dollar spot. There are some concerns that could be related to this, they are relatively unknown. Another way for men to have non-ejaculatory orgasm is to use your PC muscle. The PC muscle is the one you use to take a piss. If you exercise it will allow you greater control of your orgasms and to have non-ejaculatory ones by squeezing or clamping it down as hard as you can. there are a few other benefits that can come from them. Google "kegal exercises for men" if your interested.
05/15/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Thanks Avant-garde
05/15/2010
Liz2 Liz2
My b/f can have a "mini" orgasm pior to ejaculation. He sometimes emits a pre-cum fluid something like my squirting while I am pegging him. His eventual final ejaculation seems that much stronger. He seems exhausted when he does cum.
05/17/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Recently I read a article that stated that you could apply pressure to the perineum before ejaculation and this would stop you from cuming but still enjoy the orgasm.
I have been able to do this twice. While the experience was very good and ... More
I read something about this a while ago... basically what they were saying was that any semen that does not come out during ejaculation, will come out the next to you urinate.
05/17/2010
NY Toyfan NY Toyfan
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Recently I read a article that stated that you could apply pressure to the perineum before ejaculation and this would stop you from cuming but still enjoy the orgasm.
I have been able to do this twice. While the experience was very good and ... More
Recently, after a session of anal play with a vibrator, I decided that I was ready to cum, so I jerked off, felt the full sensation and pulsation of orgasm, but there was no semen that came out at all. I was a little freaked out by that, since it had never happened before. It felt great though.
05/17/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I read something about this a while ago... basically what they were saying was that any semen that does not come out during ejaculation, will come out the next to you urinate.
Yeah that's what I have found after some more browsing.
Sure is a experience, going through the actions but see nothing come out.

NY Toyfan, Yes it is a great feeling. I have to put quit a bit of pressure on the perineum to stop the ejaculate, so I am not sure about your experiance.
05/17/2010
NY Toyfan NY Toyfan
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yeah that's what I have found after some more browsing.
Sure is a experience, going through the actions but see nothing come out.

NY Toyfan, Yes it is a great feeling. I have to put quit a bit of pressure on the perineum to stop the ... More
dwtim, I didn't really have any pressure on the perineum, but I might have to give that a try to see if I can repeat the experience.
05/18/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Toyfan
dwtim, I didn't really have any pressure on the perineum, but I might have to give that a try to see if I can repeat the experience.
Took me a couple of try's before I found the right spot, but once I found it there has been no problem. Some day I am going to try it with the wife. They say (the web) that you can keep going when you do this, she will like that instead of waiting.
05/18/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
It seems that there are two different things with this:
1. Having an O without cumming. It's happened to me a few times.
2. Having an O but blocking the tracts so nothing comes out. This doesn't seem as safe to me. There's a lot of pressure when it comes to ejaculate (and a world record for distance). With no place to go, this could go up to your kidneys or something.

I'm not a medical doctor, nurse, etc. Seems like more research is required.
06/08/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
It seems that there are two different things with this:
1. Having an O without cumming. It's happened to me a few times.
2. Having an O but blocking the tracts so nothing comes out. This doesn't seem as safe to me. There's a lot of ... More
Most if not all of the info I find is based on ancient techniques and philosophy.
I cant seem to find much from a medical stand point, good or bad. They do say that the ejaculate goes to the kidneys and then passed out when you pee.
06/12/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Never heard of that, I would think that would be quit a experience.
Yup, they say it is very intense.
06/28/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
It's called "Retrograde Ejaculation." Basically, what Gary said. The semen is diverted to the bladder, where it will be eliminated when the man urinates. I wouldn't recommend this as a regular thing. A lot of doctors simply do NOT recommend causing oneself to experience retrograde ejaculation due to the risk of putting pressure on the pudendal nerve. This can cause numbness of the penis and sexual performance issues.

Some men have a problem with their urethra, or where the urethra connects to the vas deferens, (cum tube) where Retrograde Ejaculation happens regularly, and they eventually need surgery to correct the problem, especially if they want children, (because they have no appreciable semen expelled from the penis during intercourse) but also because it can cause long term health problems down the line. Diseases like diabetes, radiation or surgery of the testes or muscle disorders can cause the muscles which keep the neck of the bladder closed during ejaculation (so you don't pee while you orgasm) to become weak can also cause RE. It is not know if repeatedly inducing RE could cause bladder neck muscle weakness, but I wouldn't take a chance on it. Men who have clinical RE say their orgasms eventually become less strong with time without treatment.

The semen goes to the BLADDER (which is a holding organ) not the kidneys (which are filtering and excretory organs, much higher in the urinary tract, attached to the bladder by two VERY long tubes) If it was getting to your kidneys, not only would it be terribly painful, it would probably also cause immediate health problems.
06/29/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's called "Retrograde Ejaculation." Basically, what Gary said. The semen is diverted to the bladder, where it will be eliminated when the man urinates. I wouldn't recommend this as a regular thing. A lot of doctors simply do NOT ... More
Oh yeah...BLADDER! I forget about that sometimes and it gets pissed at me (ba dum bum)

Thanks for the info P'Gell!
06/29/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Oh yeah...BLADDER! I forget about that sometimes and it gets pissed at me (ba dum bum)

Thanks for the info P'Gell!
No problem. Mr. Sauce. I'm a nurse and proper physiologic terminology is kinda my thing at times. No biggie. I just wouldn't want anyone thinking that they are going to back up ALL the way to their kidneys. OW!!!!
07/01/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's called "Retrograde Ejaculation." Basically, what Gary said. The semen is diverted to the bladder, where it will be eliminated when the man urinates. I wouldn't recommend this as a regular thing. A lot of doctors simply do NOT ... More
Wow great info P'Gell. Thank you very much!

I was hoping someone would have more info on this.

Love this place!!!!
07/03/2010
Gary Gary
A former roommate and longtime friend (very interesting character), used to talk about how through having sexual activities without ejaculating... he could then communicate with aliens in his dreams. There was never a dull moment when hanging out with that guy!
07/07/2010
ToyQuest ToyQuest
I've been with my partner on and off for 5 years (we're just fuck buddies), and he was ejaculating up until last week. Last week we were going at it for about 20 minutes, when he suddenly pulled away and said he couldn't keep going, he was too tired, so I went to finish him with oral, and after a few seconds, he pulled away, saying he was too hot and tired and couldn't do it. So we were done for that day. Today, I started him with a really long and fantastic blow job, which he was enjoying, and I felt like he could cum, so I hopped on and started riding, and then we were going at it for 20-30 minutes, and didn't get anywhere - he orgasmed but didn't ejaculate, and couldn't ejaculate. What would cause a guy to orgasm without ejaculating? I'm pretty sure it isn't me, but reassurance, please?
07/13/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Boy you got me on that. I have heard of this but it was something that needed to be worked at to achieve. ( I am kinda jealous)

Something to try if he is up to it would be to lube up a finger and massage his prostate while giving a blow job. When I massage mine it only takes a short time of penis stimulation and I am coming like mad.

Good luck. Hopefully someone has some more info.
07/13/2010
ToyQuest ToyQuest
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Boy you got me on that. I have heard of this but it was something that needed to be worked at to achieve. ( I am kinda jealous)

Something to try if he is up to it would be to lube up a finger and massage his prostate while giving a blow job. ... More
I've read the same, about needing to work at it to achieve it, but I don't think he's doing it on purpose, which is why I'm mildly concerned. I'd really like to give him a prostate massage, but he won't do it with me...he thinks that you have to be in love and/or in a relationship to be intimate and do "the really kinky things" like that. I'm not sure how to persuade him otherwise. I'd say we're intimate - it has been 5 years this August. He's also afraid of a prostate massage in general. I'd love to do that to him if he'd let me.
07/17/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyQuest
I've read the same, about needing to work at it to achieve it, but I don't think he's doing it on purpose, which is why I'm mildly concerned. I'd really like to give him a prostate massage, but he won't do it with me...he ... More
Depending on his age at some point it is recommended that guys go and get prostate exams. This usually involves you Doc to stick his finger in there and feel/ massage his prostate. Some times they will "milk it" until fluid comes out so they can test it.

I would much rather someone I know intimately do it than some stranger.( Do not see a Doctor unless I really need to) Sure there will be no testing, but hey it is fun to go through the actions. Just go slow and use lots of lube.

It might be that you can not convince him. Just remember to respect his decision and not push it.
07/17/2010
hot spot hot spot
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's called "Retrograde Ejaculation." Basically, what Gary said. The semen is diverted to the bladder, where it will be eliminated when the man urinates. I wouldn't recommend this as a regular thing. A lot of doctors simply do NOT ... More
That is some good info. Thanks P'Gell. I'm a 50's male; a while back I went to the doctor about having to urinate so often. He put me on Flomax. I soon stopped having any semen come out at all. I didn't think this was something that happened with age ? Went back to doctor. He acted like it was no big deal. My wife and I talked about it (she has her tubes tied, we certainly weren't trying to have any more children); but we decided this couldn't be healthy or natural. I stopped taking the Flomax and everything returned to normal.
Looks like that doctor (quack) was fixing to mess me up>
07/17/2010
ToyQuest ToyQuest
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Depending on his age at some point it is recommended that guys go and get prostate exams. This usually involves you Doc to stick his finger in there and feel/ massage his prostate. Some times they will "milk it" until fluid comes out so ... More
I won't push him to do anything that he doesn't want to do. I think he would probably be open to the idea if he were in a long term committed relationship, just not with me even though if you discount the part that we aren't in a closed relationship where we do things other than have sex and have long breaks in between, we're each other's longest relationship.

He's 25 and never had this issue with me before. I don't know if it has happened to him with others - he wasn't very concerned about it, so I let it go....I think if it happens again, I'll talk to him about it. I've read that if you use a vibrator, it can force him into ejaculating. I'll have to remember to have my We-Vibe handy next time. He enjoyed that the first time we tried it.
07/21/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyQuest
I won't push him to do anything that he doesn't want to do. I think he would probably be open to the idea if he were in a long term committed relationship, just not with me even though if you discount the part that we aren't in a closed ... More
I Hope all is well in the end.
07/21/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 42
Unique posters: 21