Delaying orgasm for women?

Elodie Elodie
This probably sounds like a really weird question. But I'm a woman who orgasms really easily, and sometimes it feels like it's too easily, if that makes sense. Does anyone know of any techniques or even products that could help delay a woman's orgasm?
04/17/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gidget Gidget
Quote:
Originally posted by Elodie
This probably sounds like a really weird question. But I'm a woman who orgasms really easily, and sometimes it feels like it's too easily, if that makes sense. Does anyone know of any techniques or even products that could help delay a ... More
I would think that the stop and start technique could help. That is- slowing down or stopping what you are doing when you get close and then starting up again.
04/19/2010
Elodie Elodie
Quote:
Originally posted by Gidget
I would think that the stop and start technique could help. That is- slowing down or stopping what you are doing when you get close and then starting up again.
Yeah, I can do that when I'm alone, but when I'm with my boyfriend things are... a bit different. I guess we'll just have to experiment!
04/19/2010
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
I find that the more I delay it the harder it is to finally reach orgasm when I want to. Is that weird? If I let it go I can have several orgasm in a session but the more I have the less intense they are usually. Only once in awhile are they overwhelmingly intense as time goes on.
11/15/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
I find that the more I delay it the harder it is to finally reach orgasm when I want to. Is that weird? If I let it go I can have several orgasm in a session but the more I have the less intense they are usually. Only once in awhile are they ... More
My wife is the same way - the sooner #1 comes a long, the easier 2, 3 & 4 are going to be. But for me it's totally different. She hates it when I try to delay the big-O

I'm just going to have 1 - so I'd just as soon not get it over quickly. 9 times out of 10 when I finally do have an orgasm - it's more powerful. About 1 of 10 it can make it hard to orgasm at all.
11/15/2010
Twist Twist
Quote:
Originally posted by Elodie
This probably sounds like a really weird question. But I'm a woman who orgasms really easily, and sometimes it feels like it's too easily, if that makes sense. Does anyone know of any techniques or even products that could help delay a ... More
Why would you want to delay? I love girls like you as most need to really get into the mood to cum.
I am dating a girl who like yourself that can cum very easily but only with certain positions. So she is sexually very satisfied and lets face it...any guy feels like a stud when a girl cums fast


However try different techniques and positions. Like I said with my girl certain positions = scream fest and others will "build" her orgasm up.
11/16/2010
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
I find that delaying makes it so incredibly strong Love it.
11/22/2010
Miss Voluptuous Miss Voluptuous
I agree... delaying is totally fun if you can stand the tension ^.^
03/02/2011
ac0313 ac0313
^^ I too agree...for my girlfriend. When we are engaging in BDSM play, I will often deny her that first orgasm. Usually I deny her verbally and she focuses on not having that release and actually begs me to allow her and it is usually extremely forceful when she finally orgasms. Sometimes, I have to tease her to make this happen or I just do it to tease her and prolong her pleasure.

If you orgasm easily, as my SO does, and have never force delayed it, I highly recommend you try this!
03/31/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8