Merina After Birth - How long did it take for the bleeding to stop?

Merina After Birth - How long did it take for the bleeding to stop?

dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
Has anyone had the merina inserted after having a baby? When did the bleeding stop for you? Did you have to get the merina removed before it ever stopped?
01/21/2014
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Independence Day Clearance - Save 80% on select items
  • Buy Fetish Set For Only $24.99
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
I don't know anything about Mirena, but I have seen many an ad asking for litigants to come forward in a class action lawsuit against Mirena for a variety of vaginal mishaps including tears in the uterus and death after having one inserted.

If you're concerned, you should seek a medical professional to help you decide whether or not to remove it.
01/22/2014
dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I don't know anything about Mirena, but I have seen many an ad asking for litigants to come forward in a class action lawsuit against Mirena for a variety of vaginal mishaps including tears in the uterus and death after having one ...
I to have seen the lawsuit stuff. The scary thing is not seeing it until you have the mirena inserted :/
01/24/2014
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by dontbackdown02
I to have seen the lawsuit stuff. The scary thing is not seeing it until you have the mirena inserted :/
I know. I feel so bad for those women.
01/24/2014
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by dontbackdown02
Has anyone had the merina inserted after having a baby? When did the bleeding stop for you? Did you have to get the merina removed before it ever stopped?
The bleeding lasts for a while, but your individual experience will vary. I had heavier bleeding for the first three weeks or so, and light bleeding after that. In total, I bled for about 5-6 weeks.

I've had two and the experience was nearly identical between them. It's totally normal, but if you have any concerns it doesn't hurt to speak with your doctor.
01/24/2014
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3