Women, could you give me a realistic perspective on circumference?

Curiousguy Curiousguy
I'm a shy guy and I've always been tall and skinny. I've always assumed that my penis circumference would be on the thinner side too, could you give me your honest perspective on the matter? In centimeters my circumference (when tightly measured) is 12.9-13.1 (which is 5-5.1 inches). Would that be an adequate size in general?
12/14/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
I believe 5 inches in circumference is an average size. And it depends on who's responding to your question, size queens and ladies with plenty of sexual experience will usually prefer thicker sizes; others who only have occasional vaginal penetration sex might even think 5 inches is a bit too girthy for them.
12/14/2013
Curiousguy Curiousguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I believe 5 inches in circumference is an average size. And it depends on who's responding to your question, size queens and ladies with plenty of sexual experience will usually prefer thicker sizes; others who only have occasional vaginal ... More
Thanks for answering. So you would consider 13 cm (5.1 inches) a frequently occuring size? I'm asking because I wonder if it's thinner than most men have ..
12/15/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Curiousguy
Thanks for answering. So you would consider 13 cm (5.1 inches) a frequently occuring size? I'm asking because I wonder if it's thinner than most men have ..
I don't think 5.1" is considered thin, according to some studies (link and link), your size is at the upper end of the average scale.
12/15/2013
Curiousguy Curiousguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I don't think 5.1" is considered thin, according to some studies (link and link), your size is at the upper end of the average scale. ... More
I've read most studies published on the subject, yet I don't feel like they are telling the truth. That's why I thought about posting it on this forum, because women that have experience with toys would be able to estimate more accurately? Here is the Cancun study: link. Wouldn't you agree that the averages in girth seem a bit low? Thanks for answering.
12/15/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Curiousguy
I've read most studies published on the subject, yet I don't feel like they are telling the truth. That's why I thought about posting it on this forum, because women that have experience with toys would be able to estimate more ... More
I hope these threads will help set your mind at ease: Which diameter do you find the best? and What width do you prefer?

Note: 1.5" diameter = 4.7123" circumference
12/15/2013
Curiousguy Curiousguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I hope these threads will help set your mind at ease: Which diameter do you find the best? and What width do you prefer?

Note: 1.5" diameter = 4.7123" circumference ... More
Thank you for helping me. I saw that discussion but also a lot of women that said toys weren't comparable to penises (size preference wise). Sorry if I'm dragging on, just want to be sure. Some women said they could take a lot more girth from a penis as opposed to such toys ..
12/15/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Curiousguy
Thank you for helping me. I saw that discussion but also a lot of women that said toys weren't comparable to penises (size preference wise). Sorry if I'm dragging on, just want to be sure. Some women said they could take a lot more girth from ... More
Sure, there will always be some women who feel that way and you can't satisfy every woman out there. Stop fretting about your penis size, it is adequate for the average female. Do you know it takes more than just a penis to make a lady happy -- plain old thrusting with a cock (no matter what size) won't make us climax -- refocus your attention and also learn how to pleasure a lady with good oral and fingering skills...that's how you become a good sex partner!
12/15/2013
Curiousguy Curiousguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Sure, there will always be some women who feel that way and you can't satisfy every woman out there. Stop fretting about your penis size, it is adequate for the average female. Do you know it takes more than just a penis to make a lady happy -- ... More
True. But my size is at least normal I hope.
12/16/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Curiousguy
I've read most studies published on the subject, yet I don't feel like they are telling the truth. That's why I thought about posting it on this forum, because women that have experience with toys would be able to estimate more ... More
Porn totally lies - statistics don't. Your penis is above average. Feel bad for those with micro-penises, and love yours!
12/16/2013
edeneve edeneve
I don't think that's small at all.
12/16/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Sure, there will always be some women who feel that way and you can't satisfy every woman out there. Stop fretting about your penis size, it is adequate for the average female. Do you know it takes more than just a penis to make a lady happy -- ... More
Great advice!!
12/19/2013
Ahadeve Ahadeve
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Great advice!!
Thanks for the Advice !


Buy Cheap Rabbit Vibrators Online
  •   (1)
    Spam
Jan 6, 6:12 am
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 6