Vaginal, vibrating, virgin. Huzzah for alliteration!
Hmm making it tough for me, since I am a male, I will never have enough expertise with vibrators. Also depends on your budget. But if anything I would highly recommend body safe silicone. Something around 1" in diameter, and probably something mid-range in vibrations. It's an average description, but gives you room to figure out if you are going to want something bigger, more powerful, or the opposite. I hope a vibrator expert (a female) will be able to come join in on this and help you better. But I can try in the mean time.
I can take a look around on the site for something, but it seems most of the decent quality ones are going to be $30+
Those are just some examples. Various styles and such. What I do recommend since right now it is late at night, is to read over the reviews of a vibrator you might be interested in. Reviews will give you a really good idea on the product and how well it might perform. Also, you can always message the author of a review that you might like to get further information about that toy.
I'll just give you a few pointers:
- go with silicone, or if you're pressed for money (/points) TPR
- consider something curved - you'll have a chance to try g-spot stimulation
- pick a modest girth (Dangerous Lily says in her amazing guide about 1-1,25" I'd only add Tantus Acute to her recs)
- don't put too much hope in rabbit vibes. They can be great, but there is no guarantee you'll pick the one that goes with your anatomy. It's always safer to pick a quality silicone dildo and a nice but cheap 4-vroom bullet.
- take advantage of the "refine" function while browsing - you can narrow your search easily.