What would you like to see on EF

MamaDivine MamaDivine
What other features would you like to see EF come out with?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Drop down boxes
OhMy!
1
Better Laid out menus
OhMy!
1
Nothing, Im happy with the site as is.
Elnoa , SMichelle
2
Other* Leave comment
PeaceToTheMiddleEast , eeep , Greenleaf , DeliciousSurprise , - Kira -
5
Total votes: 9 (8 voters)
Poll is closed
01/23/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
A easy way to find stuff in the forums, so you don't post it again if it has already been asked.
01/24/2012
eeep eeep
I was just thinking earlier that it would be nice if there was a way for people to track the things they own and used to own, so that others can see (most people don't get around to reviewing every item). This way polls and comparisons could be based on that instead of reviews of the items. It would also allow people to ask others they know about something they own, but have not yet reviewed.
01/24/2012
GONE! GONE!
A way to see your own published reviews as the public sees them without so many clicks.
01/24/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
A easy way to find stuff in the forums, so you don't post it again if it has already been asked.
Good idea! There needs to be some sort of search bar/engine within the forums.
01/24/2012
Greenleaf Greenleaf
Having recently discovered the forums I would like to see the layout made easier to navigate and make it easier to see your past forum posts so you can follow discussions.
01/24/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by eeep
I was just thinking earlier that it would be nice if there was a way for people to track the things they own and used to own, so that others can see (most people don't get around to reviewing every item). This way polls and comparisons could be ... More
I have a wish list set up for this. I would love if there was an actual place for this instead that polls and comparisons could be based on. It could also be listed like the Gift Registry if you activated it (or made private) so that if you went on the product page you could see who has an item and ask them a question about it. That may clear up some of the spam to the forums of "who has this?" and "has anyone tried this?"

As for finding stuff, just use the regular search bar and click "discussions." That will search the forums.
01/24/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Oh, also I'd love to see a way to add favorites to your wall. That way you could filter down to see activity of specific people like closer friends. I have 200+ people that I follow, but there are a few that I follow more closely. Their stuff gets lost in the shuffle of the 200 so I miss posts and stuff that they make.
01/24/2012
OhMy! OhMy!
Navigation does need some work. The more the reviews, favorites, etc can all tie-in, the better the information becomes, and the easier it becomes to share it.
01/24/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have a wish list set up for this. I would love if there was an actual place for this instead that polls and comparisons could be based on. It could also be listed like the Gift Registry if you activated it (or made private) so that if you went on ... More
Good idea, I agree with you both. Sounds like it would make things a lot easier to read and understand. Would be more informative too. Thanks for commenting!
01/25/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by OhMy!
Navigation does need some work. The more the reviews, favorites, etc can all tie-in, the better the information becomes, and the easier it becomes to share it.
I agree. is there any way that we can get this information/feed back to the web designers, owner, etc etc? Id love to see what they think about our ideas. Just no clue where to put these suggestions.
01/25/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Oh, also I'd love to see a way to add favorites to your wall. That way you could filter down to see activity of specific people like closer friends. I have 200+ people that I follow, but there are a few that I follow more closely. Their stuff ... More
Same here Kira, I think I need to narrow down who I follow LOL
01/25/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 7