Who agrees with me?

~*Damia*~ ~*Damia*~
I think Eden needs to have More choices For BBW Sexy costumes and Lingerie For those who wish to surprise their love on. I cant find a Single Thing that would fit me even though it says " bbw" when its only 2x or 3x and quite frankly im Tired of it. I think Eden needs more BBW Choices that arle larger than 2x 3x and even 4x But thats just my Opinion
10/04/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ryuson Ryuson
It's all supply and demand, but if you can find some good examples to post on the newest "Eden Should Carry" thread (October 2011) they tend to listen to our pleas!
10/04/2011
~*Damia*~ ~*Damia*~
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
It's all supply and demand, but if you can find some good examples to post on the newest "Eden Should Carry" thread (October 2011) they tend to listen to our pleas!
THank you ^^
10/04/2011
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Damia*~
I think Eden needs to have More choices For BBW Sexy costumes and Lingerie For those who wish to surprise their love on. I cant find a Single Thing that would fit me even though it says " bbw" when its only 2x or 3x and quite frankly im ... More
I hear ya Pinkie Pie! Thing is, Im not quite a BBW or anything, but I am one of those girls that is right between the "One size fits most/all" and the "bbw". Which is probably even WORSE than being a BBW because there are almost no pieces in EF (or elsewhere for that matter) that pertain to us girls that are stuck in the middle. What is sad is..we're considered the "average". lol. Go figure I can't lose weight to save my life and Im certainly not going to try to gain it...so what now? I feel your pain
01/25/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
It's all supply and demand, but if you can find some good examples to post on the newest "Eden Should Carry" thread (October 2011) they tend to listen to our pleas!
Thanks Ryuson, I didn't realize there was a thread for this. Ill check into it and give my two cents as well!
01/25/2012
curious kitten curious kitten
The larger size woman has always had less to choose from, but with larger sizes becoming the norm in todays society; you'd think the suppliers would get smart and catch up.
02/24/2012
~*Damia*~ ~*Damia*~
Quote:
Originally posted by curious kitten
The larger size woman has always had less to choose from, but with larger sizes becoming the norm in todays society; you'd think the suppliers would get smart and catch up.
I know right? you would think that they would but they dont More material/labor/time i guess
04/08/2012
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Im a 1x and i wish they had more 1x stuff too.
04/08/2012
Sex Positivity Sex Positivity
Quote:
Originally posted by LilLostLenore
Im a 1x and i wish they had more 1x stuff too.
I am, too. Sometimes a 2x because my boobs are so big. I'd try looking at Hips & Curves lingerie - its the best.
04/08/2012
gothchick986 gothchick986
agree
04/08/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7