Do you have a local sex store?

clix69 clix69
clix69
Related to: 
How many have a local sex shop in their area??? Is it walking distance, driving distance? is it decent?
05/06/2012
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
The nearest one to where I live is a bit over 100 miles away. It is very expensive and does not have close to the selection EF has.
05/06/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I am pretty sure there is one in the closest big city but it is more than 100 miles away. As such I have not been there. That's whats great about EF, I ca sit at home, not spend money for gas and have to deal with uninformed workers.
05/06/2012
Beck Beck
There is one within walking distance. If I want to walk for about 30minutes. I live in the City. We actually have a decent number of them in Cleveland. We drive past numbers of them regularly. We have the local dive ones and we have upper class ones as well. I haven't been in any of them. I order online only. I get a better selection.
05/06/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
The nearest one to where I live is a bit over 100 miles away. It is very expensive and does not have close to the selection EF has.
In the city from here, There's a few sex shops around, and some have variety, but when it's cheap...there's a reason why it's cheap. So i can somewhat feel your pain lol they are definitley nothing like EF
05/06/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
There is one within walking distance. If I want to walk for about 30minutes. I live in the City. We actually have a decent number of them in Cleveland. We drive past numbers of them regularly. We have the local dive ones and we have upper class ones ... More
I've always found ordering online was the best, better deals, better selection, better quality.
05/06/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I am pretty sure there is one in the closest big city but it is more than 100 miles away. As such I have not been there. That's whats great about EF, I ca sit at home, not spend money for gas and have to deal with uninformed workers.
so true. good for you!
05/06/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I have a couple. I've been in a few, but never gotten anything really. They're more expensive and they don't have reviews! It's nice to be able to really see the volume of a toy before you get it, though.
05/06/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
As far as I know, there's no local sex toy shops near me. There might be a few an hour or two away though.
05/06/2012
puppylove puppylove
We have a few around that are driving distance, about 20-30 minutes but they are more expensive and I like EF so much more, so I anxiously wait for the mail man instead.
05/06/2012
interestingstuff interestingstuff
I have one about fifteen minutes away. It's all rubber, cyberskin, ur3, and jelly. Hardly anything of quality, and no higher end things, except we-vibe products and flesh lights.
05/06/2012
Rossie Rossie
There's one within driving distance, about 20 minutes away; but what does it matter, I'm not going to check out a toy, standing next to some stranger!
05/06/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
I have a few, Ive been there but I'm not in love with it, it's pretty low quality...
05/06/2012
Gracie Gracie
I don't think we do. I looked in the phone book once and there was nothing I could find. Does anyone one know what heading it would be under in the yellow pages? It doesn't really matter though. I am quite content here at EF!
05/06/2012
indiglo indiglo
We have quite a few here. Some are dives and some are nicer. I don't go to them though, I know Eden has a better selection, better prices, plus fantastic reviews to help me really know what I'm getting.

The stores here mostly stock crappy toys with jacked up prices, so it's a no brainer for me!
05/06/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I am in walking and driving distance of two of them. I don't have a car. I do a lot of walking to where I need to get too. There is a Lion's den not far from my house. We also have Spencer's in the mall with their toy section.
05/06/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
We have a really nice one about ten minutes (drive) from where I live. I went in it once about six years back and didn't know anything about toys (or sex for that matter ... ex-husband was not too alive in that department). Nicely lit, nothing shoved around this way or that, nobody in dirty macs allowed, checked ID at the door, helpful staff. The set up of EF reminded me of it.

I went with a group of girlfriends during a birthday party. We looked around, but not long enough for me to study anything. I might go back and visit to really check them out, especially armed with what I know now.

Oh, and there are a couple of other "novelty" shops, but they're the stereotypical non-descript dirty buildings with bad signs and located in bad neighborhoods.
05/06/2012
lacybutton lacybutton
We have a range here, but I've never been to them. There is a fairly nice chain I hear good things about.
05/06/2012
Willowe Willowe
There are a couple real dives about an hour away from me, but I've never bothered going to them. I'd much rather order from EF.
05/06/2012
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by clix69
How many have a local sex shop in their area??? Is it walking distance, driving distance? is it decent?
Not exactly local, but there's a couple about an hour away from me. They're pretty... rough to say the least so I stay far away.
05/06/2012
ciderspider ciderspider
There are a few near where I am such as Good Vibrations and Babeland. Then there are the lesser known sex toy stores, but they don't sell any products I'd like. Even though they're there, I still only buy from EF.
05/07/2012
married with children married with children
there are alot in town. I never go to them though. they are always in the dirt parts of town. there are a few in nicer areas, but I get everything I need off of eden.
05/08/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We live in a major metro area - so there are several within easy driving distance and they are adequate. I just prefer the EF route to finding and buying new toys. The reviews eliminate most of the guess work.
05/09/2012
meezerosity meezerosity
There are a few in driving distance. I don't bother visiting them often though unless I really need to see a product in person. I still tend to buy from EF, it's cheaper and I get points for it!
05/09/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
There are several within walking distance. The one I usually go to is about a 15 min drive from me. It's got better stuff.. Since discovering Eden I haven't bought much from the local shops though.
05/09/2012
GONE! GONE!
Not a decent one, sadly. The ones near me mostly focus on lubes and jelly toys.
05/09/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I have a couple. I've been in a few, but never gotten anything really. They're more expensive and they don't have reviews! It's nice to be able to really see the volume of a toy before you get it, though.
very true !
05/09/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
Not a decent one, sadly. The ones near me mostly focus on lubes and jelly toys.
that's unfortinate, koodos for eden fantasys then!!!
05/09/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by Melan!e
There are several within walking distance. The one I usually go to is about a 15 min drive from me. It's got better stuff.. Since discovering Eden I haven't bought much from the local shops though.
samsies Eden Fantasys is just beyond awesome though, always good deals i find, and better quality.
05/09/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by meezerosity
There are a few in driving distance. I don't bother visiting them often though unless I really need to see a product in person. I still tend to buy from EF, it's cheaper and I get points for it!
very true. There's all sorts of benifits on here, I'm still discovering them even now lol
05/09/2012
Total posts: 127
Unique posters: 98