Product Requests

Splendwhore Splendwhore
What would YOU like to see in Trans Central Station? Are there any particular products that you believe should be listed? Any realistic or double ended dildos, or perhaps vibrators that would benefit a woman who was just discovering her body for the first time?
05/07/2010
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Since I just saw it now, I definitely suggest carrying the Joque Spareparts harness. You'll want to carry that, it's the best harness that I've ever used. Extremely comfortable. I do not know if you or your partner have purchased that one, but I definitely recommend carrying it either way.
05/07/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Since I just saw it now, I definitely suggest carrying the Joque Spareparts harness. You'll want to carry that, it's the best harness that I've ever used. Extremely comfortable. I do not know if you or your partner have purchased that ... More
Thank you for the recommendation! I've added it to my shop. I've actually never tried that particular harness before. I admit, now you've got me curious!
05/07/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
Thank you for the recommendation! I've added it to my shop. I've actually never tried that particular harness before. I admit, now you've got me curious!
You're very welcome! It's just luxurious, I must tell you. Your boyfriend would love it, because it's not thick like leather, and it just molds to the skin. I'm not sure if he wears a binder or has ever, but it almost feels like a similar sensation to that, minus the binding - they call it a "second skin," which it really is because of the spandex material. Extremely comfortable and pleasurable. I love my Joque harness, it's the only one that I use now. I have others, but they're just..not the same. The Theo by Spareparts is good too, but I (of course) prefer the double-strap design. My Joque was the best $90 I ever spent, and I mean it. I would write a sonnet to it if I was able. HAHAHA! That would make for a funny review..

Oh, you might also want to carry a UR3 prosthetic. That material just feels absolutely wonderful, I love it. Too bad about the smell, and the fact that it's so porous, though...

Also this one:
link
It's a cheaper, silicone realistic dildo. Not too bad of a price point, unlike most of Vixen's.

These are good, too:
link
link

I apologize, I am going on forever! I literally just went into my Wish List when you posted about your store and said, "I'll recommend these!" HAHAHA!!!
05/07/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
You're very welcome! It's just luxurious, I must tell you. Your boyfriend would love it, because it's not thick like leather, and it just molds to the skin. I'm not sure if he wears a binder or has ever, but it almost feels like a ... More
You make it sound absolutely divine! He does wear a binder, and I understand the second skin sensation you're describing. This is definitely going on my wish list now! The only harness we currently own is the Vegan Jaguar. It always performs very well and he said it's comfortable, but I suppose I'm not the one who has to wear it.

Speaking of binders, Eden Fantasys really should carry some of those. Oh, I know it's a sex store but still! Sex and gender are somewhat intertwined.

Haha, thank you for all the recommendations! I really appreciate it. I was having a hard time remember the names of all the products I want to add! It really helps to have a second person's opinion too. Especially someone who possibly has more or varied experience from my own. Thank you. ^_^
05/07/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
You make it sound absolutely divine! He does wear a binder, and I understand the second skin sensation you're describing. This is definitely going on my wish list now! The only harness we currently own is the Vegan Jaguar. It always performs very ... More
That's because it is. I have leather, PVC, rubber, and fabric harnesses, and nothing compares to it. And good, I'm glad that it is! The Jaguar, I've heard, does perform well, but I do not have it to give you a comparison. If you ever save up the money and you two buy one for him, who knows? He might like the Jaguar better. I will say, however, that when I started buying harnesses, I really did not give a damn about comfort so long as it held my penis in place and it did not show much through clothing. I've heard good things about the Jaguar, though... Hm... No, I could never do that to my Joque, it would break its heart...or something..HAHA!!!

I agree, they should. That would be something good, but at the same time, I do not know if there is much pull for them to. Hm..that might be a good thing for you to suggest on the May suggestions discussion post, just to see what happens. You never know.

You're very welcome! I was hoping that I did not offend you by writing and suggesting so much. I have actually left my store alone for a few days for the same reason, just so that I can let everything settle and then go back and say, "Alright, so what am I missing.." Again, you're very welcome! Any time! If I think of anything more, I'll definitely tell you.

...Great, and as I said that, I did. Ughhhhh!!!!!!
05/07/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That's because it is. I have leather, PVC, rubber, and fabric harnesses, and nothing compares to it. And good, I'm glad that it is! The Jaguar, I've heard, does perform well, but I do not have it to give you a comparison. If you ever ... More
Then it's settled! Now I simply must own this harness so that I can make a comparison between the two. ^_^ Lol.

You're probably right. There may simply not be many people who would purchase something like that from EF. However, isn't it better to throw an item or two up there, gauge the demand for it and how well it sells, and then determine whether or not to continue selling it? I'm just saying, they could open up another avenue of profit by including some more trans-friendly products. I may just have to suggest that..

No, I certainly wasn't offended! I was really happy actually that someone else cared enough to help improve upon what I already had. I want to make the best shop I possibly can, and be as helpful as I can to anyone who happens across it. Thank you for making that happen. And never be afraid to make suggestions! I welcome all suggestions, or I obviously wouldn't have made this post. ^_~*
05/07/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
Then it's settled! Now I simply must own this harness so that I can make a comparison between the two. ^_^ Lol.

You're probably right. There may simply not be many people who would purchase something like that from EF. However, ... More
I agree! I'm sure that if you post a review to Eden, I'll notice. I'd love to hear what your partner says about them, too.

I feel that it is, so I do agree with you, but sometimes it's just better to not even open up to that. I know that not only trans- individuals would buy it, there are also lesbians or queer-indentified individuals that would want to wear a binder as well.

Alright, good. I'm glad. I had been waiting to see what you did with it since you made the suggestion in Carrie Ann's thread. I really liked the idea, and was happy to see you suggest it considering the fact that I had already made my suggestion of a BDSM couples store.

So these are a few more: link link link

I will tell you, though, that I have not tried any of them out. But they've all gotten pretty good ratings, so it wouldn't hurt to add them!
05/07/2010
victorsummers victorsummers
More packers =)
03/08/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 3