Originally posted by
any way for easy anal sex?.besides booze...yes she's willing, just says it's uncomfortable..
1. NO booze is honestly the best advice. You WANT to be sober so you know what you are doing and can enjoy...without doing any harm. Booze is anesthetic and anesthetics numb pain signals that SHOULD say "stop".
2. If you are both interested and willing, GO SLOW, relax....a massage and tender play with fingers, kissing..even tongue if you want to do that, after a nice long shower together is GREAT.
3. Use a nice, thick anal specialty lube, then use fingers before EVER thinking about a penis. It should take MANY minutes to get your finger in there the first time. FORGET what you see in porn. You are not racing into this any more then you are running your Prius in the Indy 500. GO SLOW...go GENTLE.
4. Use lube...more lube, too much lube. THEN, and only then, ADD A HECK OF A LOT MORE LUBE. Did I mention, at this point USE MORE LUBE????? THEN ADD MORE. If you think you have used too much....ADD MORE.
5. Once you have a finger in there, to HER comfort (I love anal. I HATE pain), you do NOT need to THRUST. Just have it there. STILL. Pressure is enough. You can move it a little if SHE asks you to.
6. That activity alone may be fine for the first three or four "anal" sessions. Honestly. SLOW is better. SLOW equals NO PAIN. Slow equals a LIFETIME of anal fun for the both of you...if you START SLOW, GO SLOW and USE LOTS, LOTS, LOTS of lube, good judgment and loving tenderness.
7. Once you can get a finger in COMFORTABLY, for HER, repeat the above instructions till you can do TWO fingers. NO RUSH. This can be DAYS, or WEEKS. You will, hopefully, have fun every time!!!!
8. Once you can do TWO fingers, that is about close enough to penis size that after a GOOD, SLOW, LONG finger session (lots of clit play with the other hand does not hurt)....THEN you can start to introduce your penis to the equation.
9. The penis wants to go VAROOOM...fast. It is up to YOU to control it. SLOW, MORE LUBE...SLOW...THEN SLOWER STILL. Take your cues from HER. Let her open up and feel the GENTLE pressure. NO THRUSTING, NO POUNDING, NO ANYTHING. SLOW...pressure, slow.
BY THE WAY, Again, from a gal who LOVES anal....DOGGY STYLE may not be the best way to introduce anal. I have a number of girlfriends and we all talk "sex" and we ALL agree, MISSIONARY (pillow under rump) or laying on our side with bottom leg straight and top leg forward is WAY, WAY more comfortable for a newbie.
The woman can RELAX a lot more in missionary or on side too.
I would suggest approaching that way till you are both pro's and want to branch out positions.
THAT is MY advice. Be careful, have fun and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO STOP COMPLETELY and try another day if she in ANY way says "stop". She is at least willing and you have to make this PLEASANT as it sounds like she wants all the gain and ZERO pain. YOU can give her that.